Our first trip to BCV

geffric

<font color=teal>DH thinks I'm funny -- but I tell
I am in LOVE!!!

We have always stayed at OKW , our home resort, for our annual 2 week trip. But this trip I decided to do something different, so i booked 1 week at BCV and the second week at OKW.

We LOVED BCV.. the location, the pool, the resort... WONDERFUL!!!

We stayed in a 1 bedroom.. smaller than OKW but very comfy. Everything was in great shape, no problems or disrepaired things. The Bus service was fine, although we mostly walked to Epcot and MGM or took the boat. When we did hop a bus, things were great..

LOVE the location... The whole family agreed that we will now always do 1 week at BCV and the second at OKW.. I see an add on of BCV points in my very near future...

Glad you enjoyed your stay at BCV. Sounds like we would agree - that different and totally enjoyable vacations can be found at all the DVC resorts!

Sounds like you had a great time. Isn't great that DVC has the flexibility to try all the other resorts?

A week at BCV and a week at OKW sounds like a slice of heaven!

Glad you had such a great trip! Thanks for posting. :D

I have found our 4th floor view of the quiet pool to be a bit noisy. I didn't realize the pool was opened 24 hours. Last night at 11:30 PM it was packed and crowded. The noise level was loud enough to hear from our bedroom. It actually woke us up at 11:30 as we had gone to bed to get up early in the morning. We stayed at OKW last summer (we were not members then) and I found that locaiton to be much quieter. Maybe I don't have enough stays under my belt yet but BCV while very nice has lots more noise. I think the guests from the BC use the quiet pool at night. I though it was for DVC members only. I guess I am way off base with that though.

I think next year we will head back to OKW as I love the openess of the rooms and the drive up parking.

:D We also stayed at BCV for our first trip home this year and loved it as well. What a great resort! I think we will have an add on in our future as well!

Originally posted by Disney Hot Mama
I have found our 4th floor view of the quiet pool to be a bit noisy. I didn't realize the pool was opened 24 hours. Last night at 11:30 PM it was packed and crowded. The noise level was loud enough to hear from our bedroom......I think the guests from the BC use the quiet pool at night.

On the other hand, we love the quiet pool view and always request it. We have never had a problem with the noise. I don't know about BC guests using the BCV quiet pool but the BC has a quiet pool of it's own, although it's not quite as big.

HBC

Now I'm loving reading all of these posts about BCV with our purchase of 270 points at BCV underway! :)

Mmmm... chocolate chip pancakes sound yummmmmmmy!

Sherri :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter