Our first trip home - Day 10

Discussion in 'UK Trip Reports Board' started by Claire L, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Claire L

Claire L <font color=blue>Enjoys a good broadway show<br><f

Friday October 19th 2007

Today the weather once again looked a bit hit and miss so we had a lay in and late morning decided to make our way over to Celebration. We stopped off on the way at Premium Outlets so I could get a small Coach money purse and also the steak knives we had seen in Le Gourmet Chef. So then we were on our way to Celebration down the I4. The weather by now was looking a lot better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Once in Celebration we parked just along from the cinema and wandered back up the street to where the pumpkins were being sold, there were all shapes and sizes!

[​IMG]

We then walked down Market Street and stopped in at the teddy shop, which I always like to have a look in as they have some really nice bears in there.

[​IMG]

It was then time for lunch and we both fancied pizza so we went into the Italian restaurant facing the lake called Cafe D' Antonio . To start with I had Caesar salad.

[​IMG]

Nathan had bruschetta.

[​IMG]

I then had pepperoni, mushroom and green peppers on my pizza.

[​IMG]

While Nathan had chicken, mushrooms and green peppers.

[​IMG]

The meal was lovely and we sat on the deck outside watching the world go by.

[​IMG]

As we left Celebration we saw some nasty looking clouds.

[​IMG]

On our way back to WDW we stopped off for some shopping at DTD and did our big World of Disney shop :thumbsup2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The weather was again looking rather threatening but I did manage to get some pictures of DTD and SSR.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tonight we were off to see Fantasmic :) We have only seen this twice before so thought another visit was in order. As we set off the clouds had a funny look about them.

[​IMG]

Once at the Studios we went on ToT and the sky was looking a lot more promising.

[​IMG]

We then went to get our seats at Fantasmic and the weather again was looking threatening but the crowds were huge! It is amazing how quickly the weather in Florida can change form being nice to rather threatening and then back again several times within a matter of a few hours. Nathan went and got two beers, chips and some nachos with cheese, yummy. Luckily there were only a few spits of rain and we enjoyed the show.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Being as Epcot had EMH we got the boat across and headed into Mouse Gear as I had seen a fleece I liked and it wasn’t in my size at the Studios. They had my size so I got it shipped back to SSR. I also picked up the special edition Food and Wine Festival pins. As Epcot was rather busy we decided to not attempt any rides and went back to SSR.

Claire ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. irongirlof12

irongirlof12 <font color=blue><marquee>Am I the only one who lo

lovely day. I fancy a wander around Celebration on our next trip. the food looked yummy.

4. Pinky166

Pinky166 <font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><

Great day Claire. I haven;t been to celebration before and think I will try and fit it in in December.

Great photos of the clouds, they look so dramatic! :thumbsup2

5. Goofysmate

Goofysmate <font color=red>Isn't fussed where she is, as long

Lovely pic's Claire :thumbsup2

6. natalielongstaff

natalielongstaff <font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big

I missed this day somehow :confused3 great pics !

7. mark&sue

mark&sue <font color=teal>I keep trying to convert everybod

Celebration looks so "quaint". great weather photos

susan

8. wicket2005

wicket2005 <font color=deeppink><marquee behavior=alternate>H

Lovely day again, thanks for posting.