our family's only wish

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by ralph Nelson, Nov 19, 2006.

1. ralph Nelson

ralph Nelson Earning My Ears

My Dad loved Disney and our family has carried on the tradition. Our only wish would to have a family named block outside of Magic Kingdom. I know there are empty blocks and if this is truely the Year of a Million Wishes to honor a great husband , dad , grandfather , would be a magicial gift beyond approach to a honored firefighter.As a family we will be there again Dec 13-20 as Dvc Members we are lucky to be able to visit often MY dad had ofcourse passed but what an exciting thing it would be to tell kids and grandkids hey look thats for grandpa :) So thanks if for only just reading this but i do believe in Disney magic and when you wish apon a star...... who knows

THanks
    Ralph Nelson and family

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 2angelsinheaven

2angelsinheaven Loves making dreams come true!

I saw Saturday that they had opened this up again. I believe the gentleman I talked to said there are 600 spots open and the cost was $295.

4. KittyKitty

KittyKitty DIS Veteran

Ralph that sounds like a wonderful wish.

And you can make that come true. Don't wait.

:earsboy:

5. Woodcourt

Woodcourt Mouseketeer

Who do you contact. When we were there for our honeymoon in 97 we thought about it and just never did. Have always regretted it.

6. Shells9

Shells9 My Tag Fairy Tags are gone!

Ooooh, we want to do it, too! Does anyone know who we contact?

I cannot believe I am anxious to give someone $300....ugh!

7. Buzzfan2Mom

Buzzfan2Mom Mouseketeer

I really hope you can make that dream a reality to be there for your family for years to come. :goodvibes

8. 2angelsinheaven

2angelsinheaven Loves making dreams come true!

There is a booth outside of MK in the area next to the ferry boat docks at the MK entrance.

9. BynnyA

BynnyA Earning My Ears

Does anyone have anymore info about this? I called Disney right away to ask about it because we have wanted to do one for a loooooong time, and the lady I talked to said this was discontinued a long time ago and they would not be sold again. I told her what I had read, and she put me on hold and called guest services at Magic Kingdom, and they said that they were NOT selling the bricks anymore. :worried: I know that doesnt mean anything, because the dis boarders often know more than guest services!!
    Anyone know for sure??

Thanks!

10. bella01

bella01 Mouseketeer

any updates on the bricks??? I would love to get one for my family.