Our extra special trip with Papa (TR in progress)

I came into work extra early this morning Laurie, does that count. :lmao:
Ayden has never had a babysitter. My parents sometimes pick him up from school when his dad flakes but again, that's only until I get off from work. My break is my drive over to pick him up.

I understand......Mike's biggest break from the kids is going to work. We used to have a wonderful couple that would give us weekend breaks (for free!) that the kids just loved....but since we moved back to Salem.....we have had to do things on our own. Hopefully some wonderful person will come into your lives that will also allow you those kind of breaks. It does wonders for the soul!

I got the absolute cutest Minnie sweatshirt yesterday and got Disney some cute Disney shirts as well. :lovestruc

Had a talk with my dad, and I can tell he does still want to do Blue Bayou so I need to make that PS. I love to plan and all, but I hate to have reservations set for every day of the trip. So far I have PS for Tue and Thur and I want to make PS for Friday for the roundup meal. That stuff looks so yummmmmy!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, we're down to 15 days!

I got the absolute cutest Minnie sweatshirt yesterday and got Disney some cute Disney shirts as well. :lovestruc

Had a talk with my dad, and I can tell he does still want to do Blue Bayou so I need to make that PS. I love to plan and all, but I hate to have reservations set for every day of the trip. So far I have PS for Tue and Thur and I want to make PS for Friday for the roundup meal. That stuff looks so yummmmmy!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, we're down to 15 days!

The days I liked best on our trip were the ones with one PS (weather it was BB or one of our character meals) sit down meal with the rest of the day flexible. It is nice to know there is one time when you know where you will be and that you get to sit without a long wait.

When we felt guilty about leaving the kids at home, we would remind each other that the cost of a day trip to Disneyland was cheaper than therapy

Love this! mind if I use it elsewhere? It also works when people wonder why you spend all that money on a trip to Disney even when you do take the kids. The memory is sure getting us through this really long hard winter we are having up here.

So we're at 13 days now. I am driving myself nuts with how I'm going to tell my son. I'm still trying to decide if I want to wake him up and say "get ready we're going to Disneyland"....or if I want to tell him the night before. If he's anything like me though he'll barely sleep. :rotfl: Decisions....I'm leaning towards telling him that morning. All I know is I'll have my video camera rolling. :):banana:

Oh and I'm officially addicted to my iphone. Love mousewait!!! Whoever created that was a genius! :lovestruc

I love Mousewait and I look at the ride waits all the time. Just part and parcel of my Disney Geekdom. Another app that might interest you is Ride Hopper Lite. Look for it in the app wallet.

Get Ayden up early enough for a short little scavy hunt.....we did this with our kids & it was so much fun watching them run all over the house finding clues......the last thing they found was a banner when unrolled told them that "We're going to Disneyland in the morning"..........they were so excited!!! We had the video camera going as well as the still camera....just not sure what happened to those photos!

So we're at 13 days now. I am driving myself nuts with how I'm going to tell my son. I'm still trying to decide if I want to wake him up and say "get ready we're going to Disneyland"....or if I want to tell him the night before. If he's anything like me though he'll barely sleep. :rotfl: Decisions....I'm leaning towards telling him that morning. All I know is I'll have my video camera rolling. :):banana:

Oh and I'm officially addicted to my iphone. Love mousewait!!! Whoever created that was a genius! :lovestruc

Used mousewait on our last trip and with a few exceptions it was pretty accurate. Kept us from standing in alot of long lines and walking across the park for something then finding out it was closed for example. Invaluable tool I think.

Soooooo since I'm not counting today... this means I have officially entered the single digits. I have a special single digit dance I'm kinda thankful ya'll can't see. It really does look a little something like this. :banana: Ok minus the bananna suit. :)

Now it's time to start watching the weather. Just praying for sunshine. Not that the rain at DL is awful. I just hate being wet and I need a good dose of Vitamin D anyway.

Soooooo since I'm not counting today... this means I have officially entered the single digits. I have a special single digit dance I'm kinda thankful ya'll can't see. It really does look a little something like this. :banana: Ok minus the bananna suit. :)

Now it's time to start watching the weather. Just praying for sunshine. Not that the rain at DL is awful. I just hate being wet and I need a good dose of Vitamin D anyway.

Leave the weather forecast until Sunday. They aren't very accurate more than a week out anyways.

I cannot stay away from the weather reports. I keep hoping to see a totally clear of raining forecast but I realize that just isn't going to happen. I figure that honestly I am not going to know the weather until I see it the day it happens.

If you notice with my type of ticker it actually does that for you. I like the way it thinks!!

The single digit dance is much better wearing the banana suit:banana::lmao:

I cannot stay away from the weather reports. I keep hoping to see a totally clear of raining forecast but I realize that just isn't going to happen. I figure that honestly I am not going to know the weather until I see it the day it happens.

If you notice with my type of ticker it actually does that for you. I like the way it thinks!!

I can't help but look at the weather either. Just think though, if you get that rain you'll be sporting the cutest poncho in the park!!!! :lmao:

I can't help but look at the weather either. Just think though, if you get that rain you'll be sporting the cutest poncho in the park!!!! :lmao:

:rotfl: Good point. I will have the cutest poncho, myself and 2,000 other people.:rotfl:

But, I will also be in the coolest place in the "land"!!:hippie:

So I know it's early to be checking the weather forecast for our trip but man it's so depressing me right now. :( :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!