Our Disney obsession finally comes true- A Disney sister trip! (update 2/8)

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by emilyindisney, Dec 29, 2012.

1. emma212010

emma212010 DIS Veteran

Wow! What a great idea!!!! I'll definitely have to look into that! I'm all about getting more organized! :) thanks for explaining it to me!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. emilyindisney

emilyindisney DIS Veteran

No prob! It was definitely useful...except the days where we forgot to take things out or take pictures!

4. emilyindisney

Well guys, I've found Nemo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As my fellow New England DISers know, a blizzard dubbed Nemo is heading our way. I wish everyone a safe, and warm weekend!

Rather than stay at school and get my car plowed in with no shovel to my name, I figured I'd drive home and stay the weekend. Seeing as its just me and my nursing books for the weekend, I figured this is a perfect time to start my TR! Keep your eyes peeled folks, especially if you're home from work/school/etc and need a fix of that warm, sunny weather!

5. emilyindisney

6. emma212010

emma212010 DIS Veteran

We're getting hit pretty hard with Nemo up here in Vermont! Stay safe and warm!!

7. emilyindisney

You too! Think warm thoughts! :beach:

8. disneyhorselover

disneyhorselover Rebel Spy

I am finally checking in here, reading my sister's trip report made me cave and actually sign up for an account.

I am Emily's DSis, and fellow disney fan(atic).

Two things to say about this thread:

1. You can never pack too many flip flops (unless you get blisters on the first day and can't wear them for the remainder of the trip)!

2. The binder was a huge help, but plan to carry the pages with you, or as we did (when we remembered) take pictures of the pages with your cell phone so you have the info. We forgot on a couple of days and were wishing we had that info.

9. emilyindisney

I knew I would force you to join!