Our cruise documents for 2/29 have arrived!!!

benhannah's mom

DVC Member/DIS Veteran
I glanced out the window at the porch on my way out this morning. There were 3 little boxes sitting by the door. WooHoo!! It makes it seem much more real now. We have the same room numbers as we were told when we booked a year ago. I looked at what is presently available for that cruise this morning. Only cat. 4 &6 are remaining. Does it seem crowded if the ship is full? :earsgirl: :earseek: princess: princess:

I am going on 2/29 also. 4-day Wonder.
I cannot wait to get my documents!!! I wasn't expecting them so soon, now I'm going to be on the lookout!

:sunny:

Oooh, we'll be there too! No docs yet though. So, it doesn't sound like upgrades are likely, huh?

Still nervous that my teen is going to find friends to hang with so she'll enjoy herself! I know the 10 & 12yr old will be fine but they have each other!

Holly

travel agent called and said our documents were in. went to go pick them up. no upgrades. thats fine though, booked in a category 11 - planned on being in a category 11.

my 4 ds's are 13, 11, 8 and 4 - maybe they'll meet.

We'll be right there with ya in cat 11! Was hoping for upgrade but now just hope for adjoining rooms!

Here's our gang....DD's 15, 12, 10 and my sister's DD's are 9 & 5.

It's our first cruise and I'm hoping all the kids love the kids programs and that DH doesn't get sick (his big fear)!

Holly
who is waiting for snow & ice today!

We are cruising on Feb 22, so I am guessing our Documents should be arriving soon hopefully.
533.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter