Our Celebration of a Sad Occasion...Oct 2016 PTR

I live the Disney plates!

The dress is gorgeous!

Jill in CO

Eating dinner on Kylo Ren's face! :rotfl:

So, Opry Mills doesn't count as an indoor mall. :confused3 I was a little confused on that one since we were there with you guys.

Beautiful, beautiful dress!! I love the bead work at the top and the long flowing skirt.

Good point!! I guess because the one we went to was two story, and not outlet stores??? Not sure why they were so in awe of it...

Yes, I loved her choice. But, Jillian being Jillian...she plans to wear her Converse sneakers under the dress. LOL! I love that, though...she is still just being herself. Pretty smart too, she will be comfy!

Okay, so I scrolled down to see the dress first. I'm a bad girl aren't I? Can I just say that it is gorgeous!!!!!!! Your little girl is not so little any more but you already know that.

Now, back to Gabe. He reminds me so much of Hunter when he was young. Does he still like to dress in character for every movie he watches?

Thank you! I was very proud of her choice. I thought she picked an amazing dress.

Oh yes!!! That boy has the smallest toy box, but a full wall of hooks with costumes hanging on them...no joke, a full wall.

Free tuition is awesome!!!

Jillian's dress is absolutely beautiful! It looks like you ladies had a fun day.

I adore Jillian's dress choice... It's a gorgeous dress - totally fitting for her and just perfect in every way. She is a beautiful girl - and I am certain that she would have looked great in anything she chose. :lovestruc

It looks like you all had so much fun that day - I love days like that - and so awesome that your BFF gets some good girl time too. ::yes::

And I always love seeing your Disney theme nights - they are so fun! One day I will go to one! :lovestruc

D~

That dress is beautiful!!! It's so nice to see a young lady pick one out that is modest like that. (Man, am I turning into a grouchy old fogey).

Oh, thank you. She is so excited to wear it. She is only disappointed that she has to wait two more months to wear it. LOL! I so agree with you on the modesty thing, that is one of the major reasons why I was so proud of her choice.

Free tuition is awesome!!!

Jillian's dress is absolutely beautiful! It looks like you ladies had a fun day.

Free tuition is amazing, I don't think my kids will ever truly know or appreciate what a great benefit that is.

Thank you! Yes, it was a truly fantastic day.

I adore Jillian's dress choice... It's a gorgeous dress - totally fitting for her and just perfect in every way. She is a beautiful girl - and I am certain that she would have looked great in anything she chose. :lovestruc

It looks like you all had so much fun that day - I love days like that - and so awesome that your BFF gets some good girl time too. ::yes::

And I always love seeing your Disney theme nights - they are so fun! One day I will go to one! :lovestruc

D~

I was so surprised she ended up with a princess type dress, but there was no doubt when she came out of the fitting room that it was THE ONE! Of course, Jillian being Jillian...she will be wearing her Converse high tops underneath, LOL!

Another countdown activity...coming up!

We have had an interesting weekend, that lasted until last night. Jillian had her wisdom teeth removed Friday afternoon. Saturday she seemed to be doing really well, well enough to go with Gabe and Charity and I to my great-nephew's birthday party, even. Sunday morning though, we had to leave church when she got VERY sick to her stomach. I ended up keeping her out of school yesterday as well, just to make sure she was going to be okay. She is finally feeling more herself today, and we were able to get her off of the pain meds, too. I was glad for this since I was hesitant to send her to school doped up.

We did do our countdown activity Sunday night... We made a vacation countdown chain! I found a really fun one online that I printed out:

Here are the kids working on it. You can see Jillian's head all wrapped in the icepack, LOL!

Our chain is rather long, so we had much discussion about where to put it. It ended up in the "Disney corner" of our living room:

And I wanted to share something with you all that is not Disney related. You all have been wonderful with your encouragement to me regarding school. It has truly been a struggle for me, but then when I checked my midterm grades this morning...I could NOT stop smiling. And I may have done a fist pump/ happy dance at my desk here at work when I saw it...

Yay for A's!!! :cool1: Congratulations. See, told ya you could do it. ::yes::

Poor Jillian and her wisdom teeth. So did she act funny afterwards? There are some great videos on You Tube of people coming out of the anesthesia after wisdom teeth surgery.

Love the countdown chain, especially the Pluto one. I've never done anything other than a countdown on my phone. No countdown in place for me right now though. :sad1:

Yay for A's!!! :cool1: Congratulations. See, told ya you could do it. ::yes::

Poor Jillian and her wisdom teeth. So did she act funny afterwards? There are some great videos on You Tube of people coming out of the anesthesia after wisdom teeth surgery.

Love the countdown chain, especially the Pluto one. I've never done anything other than a countdown on my phone. No countdown in place for me right now though. :sad1:

Oh, I got some good video footage of her, too! Yeah, she was pretty loopy. A few highlights:

*I am huuuuuuungry. I want a chee-burger.
*Nurse was talking to her and said you are so cute... to which Jillian replied: "I am??? Thanks!"
*She would stare off into space, then all of a sudden her eyes would get HUGE, like she had seen a ghost or something.
*Am I going to get any money for these teeth?

*I am huuuuuuungry. I want a chee-burger.
*Nurse was talking to her and said you are so cute... to which Jillian replied: "I am??? Thanks!"
*She would stare off into space, then all of a sudden her eyes would get HUGE, like she had seen a ghost or something.
*Am I going to get any money for these teeth?

:rotfl::rotfl2: Love the last one!

This past weekend we had another MOVIE NIGHT!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids really liked the movie, only Jillian had seen it before.

Meghan LOVES this movie... Well she LOVES any movie with talking animals.

has anyone started watching Fuller House on Netflix yet

NO! I didn't think it was on yet! Now that volleyball is O-V-E-R i can catch up on TV!!!

<Maniacal Laugh...Maniacal Laugh...Maniacal Laugh>

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA you crack me up Muppets are the BEST

This was funny, because apparently my girls have never been to an INDOOR mall.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!
When are you venturing to Chicago??

"I am going to ride it like Buddy the Elf"..

BAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA This was the first thing i thought of too!!! She is TOOOO Funny!

BFF is a photographer, and took the COOLEST picture of the dining room while we were waiting for food.

BEAUTIFUL!!!

And then, of course we had to have a selfie.

Look at all those beautiful chicks!!!!

photo%204%201_zpsj1ns1xdc.jpg

:love:
I cannot put into words how Beautiful this dress is!!! and She wears it like a QUEEN! HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I was so proud of her choice. It is modest, it is elegant..it is classy.

Oh to say the least! She is absolutely gorgeous! Looks like she belongs in a live action Disney princess Movie!!!

You can see Jillian's head all wrapped in the icepack, LOL!

Oh the poor girl! I hope she is feeling better?!?!

YAY for the A's!!! That's awesome!

I'm glad Jillian is starting to feel more herself. I remember when I got my wisdom teeth removed and it wasn't a fun experience.

Woot, woot for a countdown chain! Today marks 100 days until we arrive at WDW!

We have had an interesting weekend, that lasted until last night. Jillian had her wisdom teeth removed Friday afternoon. Saturday she seemed to be doing really well, well enough to go with Gabe and Charity and I to my great-nephew's birthday party, even. Sunday morning though, we had to leave church when she got VERY sick to her stomach. I ended up keeping her out of school yesterday as well, just to make sure she was going to be okay. She is finally feeling more herself today, and we were able to get her off of the pain meds, too. I was glad for this since I was hesitant to send her to school doped up.

Oh goodness, that is never fun! I had my wisdom teeth out in 2009. I'll never forget that day. I went in early in the morning and learned Farrah Fawcett passed away and I came out and got home and found out Michael Jackson passed away. I looked at my dad and said "Am I high?" because I didn't believe it.. :sad2: I cried when I came out of the anesthesia and kept asking for my grandmother (she brought me). Ugh... I tried eating and ended up with more in my hair and dribbled down my face/shirt than I got in my mouth. The pain meds are what did me in.. I got super sick to my stomach and ended up pulling my stitches out :sick: I hope she feels better soon!

And I wanted to share something with you all that is not Disney related. You all have been wonderful with your encouragement to me regarding school. It has truly been a struggle for me, but then when I checked my midterm grades this morning...I could NOT stop smiling. And I may have done a fist pump/ happy dance at my desk here at work when I saw it...

Yaaaaaay for A's! You deserve it. Hard work and dedication pays off! :thumbsup2

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meghan LOVES this movie... Well she LOVES any movie with talking animals.

NO! I didn't think it was on yet! Now that volleyball is O-V-E-R i can catch up on TV!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA you crack me up Muppets are the BEST

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!
When are you venturing to Chicago??

BAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA This was the first thing i thought of too!!! She is TOOOO Funny!

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Look at all those beautiful chicks!!!!

:love:
I cannot put into words how Beautiful this dress is!!! and She wears it like a QUEEN! HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Oh to say the least! She is absolutely gorgeous! Looks like she belongs in a live action Disney princess Movie!!!

Oh the poor girl! I hope she is feeling better?!?!

Thank you, Mo. She is so excited for Prom...and yes, she is all back to "normal" now.

YAY for the A's!!! That's awesome!

I'm glad Jillian is starting to feel more herself. I remember when I got my wisdom teeth removed and it wasn't a fun experience.

Woot, woot for a countdown chain! Today marks 100 days until we arrive at WDW!

Thank you so much. I can say with absolute certainty that I worked my behind off for the A in Math. The other class has been a breeze, thank goodness. I was super proud of the A in Math! 100 days? That is AWESOME! I may or may not have another countdown soon...

I'm following along! What a fun way to countdown and make the weeks go by! I love these ideas

:welcome: So glad you have you along! We love these countdown activities, too. It makes the long days of waiting a bit more bearable.

Oh goodness, that is never fun! I had my wisdom teeth out in 2009. I'll never forget that day. I went in early in the morning and learned Farrah Fawcett passed away and I came out and got home and found out Michael Jackson passed away. I looked at my dad and said "Am I high?" because I didn't believe it.. :sad2: I cried when I came out of the anesthesia and kept asking for my grandmother (she brought me). Ugh... I tried eating and ended up with more in my hair and dribbled down my face/shirt than I got in my mouth. The pain meds are what did me in.. I got super sick to my stomach and ended up pulling my stitches out :sick: I hope she feels better soon!

Yaaaaaay for A's! You deserve it. Hard work and dedication pays off! :thumbsup2

Good Grief! Sounds like you needed therapy from the traumatic experience of having your wisdom teeth removed! :sad: What I remember of the experience when I had it done was going to Burger King with a group of friends...sitting there nibbling on a BUN, and begging my friends to stop making me laugh because it hurt so much. Good times. LOL!

Thank you so much. I have worked so hard for that A in Math!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scrolll down friends for some

BIG NEWS!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter