Our Active April: W.I.S.H. Exercise Challenge

Adding 110 minutes to complete my goal for the first time ever!!!

1005/999 total:cool1::thumbsup2:dance3::cloud9:

:cool1::thumbsup2:woohoo::dance3:

First page updated. Awesome job everyone - check out all the lime green goal achievers - woohoo! Probably won't make mine this month, but as always, y'all inspire me to keep at it.

We need a host for May - if you're thinking about it, then speak up and jump on in.

Got in both a run by myself and a walk with the dog this morning, for 49 min.
New total 809/900. Since I was pretty close to 800 minutes last month, maybe that's about all I can work in at the moment and that will be my May goal as well.

As a group, we've logged over 39,900 minutes this month, for a group average of 70% towards goal. What a fantastic job :cheer2:

Thanks for hosting and go US!!!:cheer2::grouphug::yay:

45 min elliptical tonight

Thanks for hosting. :)
Any idea what next month's thread will be called?

65 min run.... 545/600!!!!

Yeah! I had my doubts this month but I couldn't have done it without you guys!

And on that sappy note I'll volunteer to host may if no one else wants to. I've done one this year so if someone else wants a turn, that's fine with me. But I'd be happy to do it if needed. :)

50 min zumba class

1320/1450

hmm... so close to goal, maybe I will do some extra work tonight...

I just wanted to see my name in RED, so I had to take the dog on another walk last night!

4/29 - 20 min evening walk
4/30 - 30 min morning walk/run

April total - 859/900

I'll get the first page updated shortly, and one more time tomorrow morning as the final update.

Thanks to figment1990 for volunteering for May. The thread title is hers to pick, but I'll throw out a suggestion, "Keep Movin in May"

Thanks to everyone in this group for your support for each other, and for your patience with my somewhat sporadic updates!

My final total for the month was 1265/1800. Didn't reach my goal but did pretty darn good I think! Onwards and upwards :)

I just wanted to see my name in RED, so I had to take the dog on another walk last night!

April total - 859/900

I'll get the first page updated shortly, and one more time tomorrow morning as the final update.

Thanks to figment1990 for volunteering for May. The thread title is hers to pick, but I'll throw out a suggestion, "Keep Movin in May"

Thanks to everyone in this group for your support for each other, and for your patience with my somewhat sporadic updates!

Keep Movin' in May it is! And it's active and out there. Great job this month everyone - I'll see you over on the new thread.

Felled by the bug and didn't quite make it this month. :sick:

Congratulations to all the folks who stuck it out this month and got moving! :yay:

50 mins running and weights

got taken out by being sick - had to revise my goal downwards but I'm glad I did. It made it easier to say, "okay, just get back into the habit."

Congrats to everyone who is green green green!

I missed a few days so I should probably add up my totals.

I got to about 700/1000 which for me is really darn good.

Next month I am planning 1500 and am going to make that and hopefully exceed it.

Thank you for hosting. It is nice have somewhere to hold yourself accountable.:goodvibes

Final post for me for the month. Still in our nations capital walking like crazy and enjoying the history.

I will count 120 mins a day for thurs, fri, sat, mon and today for 600 min.

Sunday I ran the Nike DC half marathon did great. :yay: Ran my best mile, 5K, 10K and then at the 15K stepped wrong and tweaked my ankle. Not bad enough I couldn't finish but it did slow me down greatly. Finished in 3:33 not bad for my second half. Then we walked another hour that evening to a celebration dinner. for 273 min.

Month total 2478/1600

April total - 859/900

Thanks so much for hosting. You've done a great job with all else in your life. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter