Our 3rd Trip to WDW, Sept' 09, *TOC on Pg 1* *TR STARTED - CLICK ON THE LINK*

So accuweather does 15 days forecasts...

I have the 1st 6 days so far, I wanna see how accurate they are that far out...

15th High of 89 degrees
Humid with rain

16th High of 87 degrees
Periods of rain

17th High of 90 degrees
Clouds and sunshine

18th High of 90 degrees
Times of clouds and sun

19th High of 88 degrees
Partly sunny and humid

20th High of 87 degrees
A shower in the morning

Here is the highs for our trip last year...

16th 90
17th 91
18th 89
19th 87
20th 90
21st 91
22nd 90
23rd 84
24th 84

So the trip last year hovered around 90 until the last 2 days... It was hotter than heck but we were fine... I am hoping this year will not be any hotter and maybe cool down a little toward the last half of the trip like it did last time...

What a change from Oregon weather though... :laughing: Right now it's raining and 61 degrees with a high today of 65...

Sure hope we have nice weather!!! It's cloudy and in the low 70's here in Philly today... Our weather thou last week was beautiful, sunny everyday and temps in the mid to upper 70's!!!

Oh, meant to ask you the other day, did you see the Oregon/Boise State game the other night??? How about that little tift after the game!!! Poor boy got sucker punched!!! LOL!!!

3599177189_2aa9034347_o.gif

Oh, meant to ask you the other day, did you see the Oregon/Boise State game the other night??? How about that little tift after the game!!! Poor boy got sucker punched!!! LOL!!!

Our whole state is in an uproar over this... Wasn't one of my Beavers players though... That guy was a Duck... All of the University of Oregon fans think he should have gotten a slap on the wrist and been right back on the field... He was suppose to be a first or second round draft pick for NFL, but now everyone is thinking he will be lucky to even make into the NFL... Some people think that Hout should be suspended for whatever it was he said... I personally think athletes talk smack... In any sport... Boise coach was on him about it also before the punch happened, Blount then got into an argument with Boise fans right after he hit Hout, and had to be held back from going after them... Then, he was mad at his teammate for holding him back and tried to take a swing at him.... Not very good sportsmanship... :sad2:

I found that accuweather was not as accurate as weather.com was in predicting long range....IMO

Thanks Jordan! I normally use weather.com too... I have never used accuweather before...

One week from today, Terry will be headed to work and I will start getting all the last minute stuff done... He gets off at 8pm so we are going to go pick him up from work and head straight to Portland from there... We should make it up there by 9 or a little after...

Terry has the next few days off... Unless they call him in for overtime, but I think we are safe... So we will be getting stuff done around the house and taking Tailor to her Kindergarten orientation on Wednesday, Alec also starts school that day... Terry return to work Friday and works until Monday... Time should fly for him...

Our whole state is in an uproar over this... Wasn't one of my Beavers players though... That guy was a Duck... All of the University of Oregon fans think he should have gotten a slap on the wrist and been right back on the field... He was suppose to be a first or second round draft pick for NFL, but now everyone is thinking he will be lucky to even make into the NFL... Some people think that Hout should be suspended for whatever it was he said... I personally think athletes talk smack... In any sport... Boise coach was on him about it also before the punch happened, Blount then got into an argument with Boise fans right after he hit Hout, and had to be held back from going after them... Then, he was mad at his teammate for holding him back and tried to take a swing at him.... Not very good sportsmanship... :sad2:

Thanks Jordan! I normally use weather.com too... I have never used accuweather before...

This is one Duck fan who is very disgusted with Blount and very happy about his suspension - DH and I also think he should have lost his scholarship for this year also - wasn't his scholarship a football scholarship?:confused3 You can see Hout smack him on the shoulderpads just before the punch - when emotions are high, people need to keep their hands to themselves - that was provoking, but no excuse. The Ducks played like 10 yr olds, and then got mad? They should be ashamed. It is really embarrasing to us Oregon Guard people who are staying in Boise temporarily.:sad2:

Okay on to othe things:

SO happy you heard from your brother! DH is really shocked that he has to pay for internet access. He says that should be free - we have it free here while on temp duty, and we are not in harm's way. :headache:

and 8 DAYS!!!!!
:banana::banana::cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo::dance3::dance3::dance3:

This is one Duck fan who is very disgusted with Blount and very happy about his suspension - DH and I also think he should have lost his scholarship for this year also - wasn't his scholarship a football scholarship?:confused3 You can see Hout smack him on the shoulderpads just before the punch - when emotions are high, people need to keep their hands to themselves - that was provoking, but no excuse. The Ducks played like 10 yr olds, and then got mad? They should be ashamed. It is really embarrasing to us Oregon Guard people who are staying in Boise temporarily.:sad2:

Okay on to othe things:

SO happy you heard from your brother! DH is really shocked that he has to pay for internet access. He says that should be free - we have it free here while on temp duty, and we are not in harm's way. :headache:

and 8 DAYS!!!!!
:banana::banana::cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Yup, it is a football scholarship... And I agree... He should have lost it... I really wish that some of these athletes would remember that kids look up to them and even want to be them someday... Kinda like the Britney/Lindsey/Paris crotch shots, gee, I bet their Moms are very proud of that moment...

I wish they gave internet for free... :headache: They do have it in a comon hall, but if it is way slow, it takes 5 minutes to load a page from what I have heard... It's 70 to get high speed in his housing... We are not even sure how "high speed" it really is... We heard from him again last night and he needs pillows :confused3 He is sounding very worn out, I am sure the heat is getting to him, he is not used to that...

They don't even give him pillows?! That's insane!
I'm pretty sure that pillows are listed somewhere in the bill of rights....:laughing:

seriously, that's just crazy to me. He isn't fighting the civil war for heavens sake.

I know, it was totally crazy!!! I could not believe that after he punched the Boise player, he started with the crowd!!! It's a shame, he very possibly jeopardized his entire football career over something stupid!

Oh my GOSH!!!

I have come down with something and I am SICK!!! :sick:

This is not good... :sad2: I have 6 days to get better...

Luckily I am way ahead of getting things done so I have been relaxing all afternoon... I am going to take some Nyquil and try to get some sleep!!

Oh my GOSH!!!

Luckily I am way ahead of getting things done so I have been relaxing all afternoon... I am going to take some Nyquil and try to get some sleep!!

NOOOOOOOO!!! What are your symptoms? Seriously, if it's flu-like, go to the DR immediately and get tested for Swine. Stay away from the kids and Terry. I don't want ANY of u sick on vacation! That said, I'd rather be sick at WDW than at home.

Get well SOON!!!!:hug:

NOOOOOOOO!!! What are your symptoms? Seriously, if it's flu-like, go to the DR immediately and get tested for Swine. Stay away from the kids and Terry. I don't want ANY of u sick on vacation! That said, I'd rather be sick at WDW than at home.

Get well SOON!!!!:hug:

I have what feels like a head cold... or a sinus infection... really it could even be a bad allergy flare up, but my allergy meds are not helping and neither is DayQuil...

Runny nose, itchy eyes, coughing, sneezing, not really a sore throat but kind of a tickle in my throat if that makes sense...

I have no fever... :confused3

Oh no! You can't be sick! But on the bright side, hopefully you'll be over it before you go ......and if you're still sick while you're there you can be pushed around in a wheelchair.:thumbsup2

2 years ago, Ethan broke out with chicken pox 2 days after we got back from WDW! I said many greatfull prayers that it was after and not while we were there.

I have what feels like a head cold... or a sinus infection... really it could even be a bad allergy flare up, but my allergy meds are not helping and neither is DayQuil...

Runny nose, itchy eyes, coughing, sneezing, not really a sore throat but kind of a tickle in my throat if that makes sense...

I have no fever... :confused3

VITAMIN C! Take lots of it. I swear it helps.

I had a head cold on my wedding day. :scared1:

Oh no, please take care of yourself and if it is not better by tomorrow night get yourself to a doctor. Hopefully you will get your documents tomorrow and that will make you feel better :hug:.

Oh my GOSH!!!

:scared1: I hope you feel better soon!

I'm catching up on your report i was like 5 pages behind!!!

Glad you've heard from your brother! :thumbsup2 Tell him thank you for what he is doing for our country!

I don't get it the trip is soooo close for us now and I just am not as excited as I was before :confused3 I think I am nervous that i wont get everything I need done, I'm going to forget something, I'm going to come back to work and find myself in trouble for something, maybe my husbands job situation is stressing me (his boss is a jerk and we think he will be terminated anyday now for no good reason other than retalitory reasons, which is soooo illegal! But thats a LONG story)...I dont know, I just dont get it. :mad:

Have you had a chance to figure out the meet at Pop yet? I think I really need a DRANK!:drinking1 (the closet I can find to a hurricane! Then this will be how I feel after my drank :tilt: but I will be HAPPY!

Feel better soon! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter