Our 3rd Trip to WDW, Sept' 09, *TOC on Pg 1* *TR STARTED - CLICK ON THE LINK*

Girl!!! You need a hug!!! :hug: I would be so darn mad if I were you, but then again, I know you are!!! Try to relax... I know things will work out in the end!!! After all your going to Disney World!! Doesn't get much better then that!!!

Morning everyone! :wave:

I have decided that today will be a better day... ::yes::

We have 10 days until we leave our house and 11 until we arrive at Disney... :woohoo:

We got our 2 checked suitcases loaded last night to where they are just under 50 lbs. I am really hoping we can get away with just the 2 and our carry-ons...:confused:

Tomorrow we can do online check in for the resort... Monday I will probably order the water from Costco... We are thinking 2 cases... I got a bunch of those packets to make it a different flavor...

Still have not heard anything from my brother... :guilty: I am going to have a very hard time if we do not hear from him before we leave...

Is anyone else watching the NHC website...

I got my evil eye on this guy off Africa right now...

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/index.shtml

If he knows what's good for him he will GO AWAY!

All I ask is he don't mess with my flights... I am an Oregonian, I am not afraid of rain... But if he can just dissipate and not drive me crazy, that would be groovy...

I am thinking if we both start drinking yummy drinks out of hurricane glasses maybe it will be a deterrent for real hurricanes to mess with our vacation...

What do you think? Wanna give it a try?

I'm in!!! Heading out in a few hours actually... Was gonna go with beer tonight, but I go with fruity drinks in hurricane glass instead just to be on the safe side!!! :rotfl:

Honestly thou, I am praying that we have beuatiful weather!!! You will seriously have to put me in the looney bin if anything goes wrong with this trip!!! I have enough wrong in my life at the moment and other then Devon, this Disney trip is the only good thing on the horizon!!

That is a darn good question... I wonder if he meant mail out on Saturday or if we will see them on Wednesday instead...

I don't even care at this point... I need to call the TA tomorrow and see if she gives us the AAA stuff or if that comes from Disney also, that is all that we would have used out of there anyways... The AAA Storytime and the diamond card...
We did AAA in May (won't do that again-we had a bad experience getting our docs also). The diamond card, storytime experience vouchers, magical express, etc. were all in the same booklet. :sad2:

On the day of our Storytime Experience I forgot to bring our vouchers to the park. It was not a problem at all they had our reservation by last name and we were allowed in. That doesn't help with the diamond card but thought I would share.

Is anyone else watching the NHC website...

I got my evil eye on this guy off Africa right now...

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/index.shtml

If he knows what's good for him he will GO AWAY!

All I ask is he don't mess with my flights... I am an Oregonian, I am not afraid of rain... But if he can just dissipate and not drive me crazy, that would be groovy...

I had to re-read that several times to figure out what you were talking about!

I'm in!!! Heading out in a few hours actually... Was gonna go with beer tonight, but I go with fruity drinks in hurricane glass instead just to be on the safe side!!! :rotfl:

Honestly thou, I am praying that we have beuatiful weather!!! You will seriously have to put me in the looney bin if anything goes wrong with this trip!!! I have enough wrong in my life at the moment and other then Devon, this Disney trip is the only good thing on the horizon!!

Okay you get a jump start on those hurricane drinks... I will take the late shift tonight... :lmao:

Our trips will be amazing, and things will start looking up I know it... :thumbsup2

We did AAA in May (won't do that again-we had a bad experience getting our docs also). The diamond card, storytime experience vouchers, magical express, etc. were all in the same booklet. :sad2:

On the day of our Storytime Experience I forgot to bring our vouchers to the park. It was not a problem at all they had our reservation by last name and we were allowed in. That doesn't help with the diamond card but thought I would share.

Thank you for letting me know!! I tried to call my TA today and she is out for the long weekend... I wonder if I can get that stuff at check-in like the guy said... Or if that is just the Disney vouchers... :confused3

I had to re-read that several times to figure out what you were talking about!

Did you think I was talking dirty??? I normally am so it wouldn't surprise anyone... :rolleyes1

3599987542_0b1bd371d6_o.gif

Yay!!! :cool1: :banana: For online checkin!!!! Our trips will be here before we know it!!! So was the check-in easy to do?? Does it give you an option to make any requests, such as buildings?

Yay!!! :cool1: :banana: For online checkin!!!! Our trips will be here before we know it!!! So was the check-in easy to do?? Does it give you an option to make any requests, such as buildings?

It was very easy to do...

It doesn't give an option for location requests, but I know the TA told them and they do have our medical fridge listed...

I think your hurricane drinks last night worked... Did you check the NHC website this morning??? :) you must have had a lot... :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter