Ouch

vicky1bfc

<font color=6600cc>Pretends to surf when she hears
While straightening my hair i missed and had a go straightening my fingers instead. :sad:

:hug: Oh dear Vicky, run your fingers under the cold tap for a while and I hope they're better soon :)

Thanks Mandy,i was expecting :rotfl: off you all. :teeth:

I'm not sure if i should :sad: or :rotfl: at myself for being a twit.

That's not so daft, at least not as stupid as a friend who dropped her ghd's and 'caught' them between her knees :scared: she sported a nice 'v' shaped burn for a while :crazy2:

:sunny:

Jodie

I have been a hair dresser for over 20 years and when i trained you were not allowed to use curling tongues/straighteners etc, so one day in the salon i had to use them to do someones hair and ended up burning her head and myself. Luckily she was a friend and we just laughed about it. You would have thought they would of come up with something easier to handle and use by now. Hope your finger gets better soon.

I did that to my ear the other day. There should be a safety video for these things :rotfl:

Ouch Vicky that is a sore one ~ done it myself a couple of times. Nothing nicer than a GHD stuck to your finger :confused3

Burns do really hurt but not quite as painful as Alan Smith on Saturday i bet

Cochise said:
Burns do really hurt but not quite as painful as Alan Smith on Saturday i bet

Actually it hurt waayy more than that. :mad: You have obviously never got you finger caught in ghd's. ;)

No, i looked at the picture of this over weekend,How horrible/painful .I hope he makes a full recovery. pixiedust:

That sounds horrible. My Grandma had somehting worse happen (if you can imagine it). Her George Foreman grill closed itself on her hand while it was on. Ouch!

Vicky,

thats why i never linked to an online pic. DW has a set of them things i bet they heat up rather hot.

Hi

I have done that many times, but I never seem to learn. The problem with my straightners they are the wet to dry. When you straighten your hair whilst its damp you burn your whole hand on the hair you have just straightened for the second time you want to straighten it. If you get what I mean. Also with the steam that burns my head, ears and hand if I become careless.

Hope it gets better soon

vicky1bfc said:
While straightening my hair i missed and had a go straightening my fingers instead. :sad:

Ouch, I normally frazzle my forehead when I do my fringe!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter