Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Hi Evan,

Just wondering if you would have time to make up autograph pages for the new Star Wars character dinning (Breakfast and Dinner) I should a fan of how wonderful you lay things out with background and then the squares to sign. I would love to put them in my son's Birthday book. Totally understand if this is to much work though. Thank you so very much inadvance :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Hi Evan,

Is there anyway that I could get 10x10 Tusker House pages with Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy done. Thank You!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your 10 x 10 autograph pages! I see someone else already requested the Star Wars breakfast and dinner pages....those would be awesome! Also, if time....could you do a generic star wars page? My son loves the bad guys...darth maul, boba fett, jango fett...etc., so those would be great too but I know a lot to ask! Thanks for all that you do to make our trips extra special :)

Hi Evan,

Not sure if you are checking this thread anymore since you said you are busy. I did make a new thread, but I thought I would also post here in hopes you might have time to make an autograph page for our upcoming trip.

I am looking for 1900 breakfast pages with Alice, Hatter, Mary Poppins, Tigger, Pooh. I would love to keep it to 2 pages if possible.

I totally understand if you can't make them. Thank you for the great work that did on all the other pages I am using for this trip. :)

Are you still doing the passports if so could you please do some for me. Also could you do a kissing passport for me and my husband. I would love a place to stamp each country and a place to post a pic of us kissing in each country... Thank you!

What a fun idea! Can I get one too? Thanks!

I've been looking everywhere for a kissing passport! We are celebrating our 20th anniversary in WDW later this year.

Hi!

I wanted to request some passport ID's to go with the passports that I'm making, but I don't have 10 posts yet to PM you the details. Is there another way?

Word is that Hiro Hamada and Baymax from Big Hero 6are coming to Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios this fall. Any chance you can do the autograph cards with the whilte background and the ones with the white oval in the middle in 5x7/4x6 for these characters? Thanks!

Here are the "ovals"...give me a some time to do the basic white background ones...there's no good Hiro Hamada clipart out yet, but if I find one, then I'll do a solo of him as well.

Word is that Hiro Hamada and Baymax from Big Hero 6are coming to Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios this fall. Any chance you can do the autograph cards with the whilte background and the ones with the white oval in the middle in 5x7/4x6 for these characters? Thanks!

Here are some new ones for the Halloween party. Some one else did a similar one already (so I can't take full credit), but I've made some revisions and changes...

Do you still send the PIY pdf file of the 5x7 (v8) passport? If so, may I request one? Thank you.

Have you done any of the oval shaped autograph book pages (4x6 size) for the character meals? We are going to 1900 Park Fair for breakfast, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace, and Donald's Safari. I would love to add some autograph pages to my son's book for each meal.

Thank you!

Can you give me an example of which style you are asking about (go to my photo bucket page; I'm guessing it's like the Anna and Elsa ones, but I just want to make sure)? Also, when are you going?

No guarantees but I will see what I can do.

Have you done any of the oval shaped autograph book pages (4x6 size) for the character meals? We are going to 1900 Park Fair for breakfast, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace, and Donald's Safari. I would love to add some autograph pages to my son's book for each meal.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter