other places?

krispykremewissa

Mmmm. Donut. **drools**
Not to be rude, but do any of you hang out anywhere but here? Im just curious cuz it seems like I dont!

there are other places online that i post on. There are alot of other good message boards out there. I also have a web page and a journal that i keep pretty updated. I allways keep myself busy on line because i hate to be bored.

I do! I'm always over on the Smallville and Gilmore Girls message boards. I'm also part of a Harry Potter club that we have boards for and we poast on. It's really neat. Here's the links\

Smallville Torch

Gilmore Girls

I also have a journal that I keep pretty updated. I hang out on Bolt.com sometimes I'll go over to neopets.com alot of the time I just talk to my friends.

I now go to this new message board, that I am a super moderator of. But there is only about 20 users! Its kinda boring. But, just a little ;)

here for a bit, other message boards(some on EZBoard and such for baseball,etc.) and talk online to people...I only get online at night...the rest of the time i'm sleeping or watching movies...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter