1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Other Orlando resorts with same setup as WBC

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by darrius1st, Jan 13, 2013.

1. darrius1st

darrius1st Mouseketeer

My family has made many trips to the Orlando area and stayed at a lot of resorts. The setup was at Wyndham Bonnet Creek but the last time I stayed it was so crowed that my kids had no room to play in the pools without older kids running them over, So I'm looking for a resort with a similar layout or setup to Wyndham Bonnet Creek. If you know any resort with this setup please let us know.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

what do you mean - an excellent resort - the Marriotts Vacation CLub and Hilton Vacation Club - are both great.

if you want a highrise that surrounds the pool - maybe Vacation Villas at Parkway?

4. darrius1st

darrius1st Mouseketeer

I'm sorry let explain what I mean. I want to know if there are any resorts that have all of the pools, restaurants and stores either in very close proximity to the front desk and all of the towers like Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I think that they have the perfect layout, but because my family can only travel in the summer WBC is always so crowded. So I’m looking for something that’s comparable to WBC’s layout.

5. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

marriott and hilton definitely do - although you can walk to SW from hilton (seaworld) - as well as other hotels w/restuarant if you don't like what you find there.

vacation villa parkway is close to us 192 and several restaurants - although it does NOT have one. there is also a publix nearby = they use to provide a shuttle to it - but it is definitely in walking range. also the busy highway is Celebration and its restaurants - but you need a car

6. WinGS

WinGS Earning My Ears

Where does one book vacation villa parkway? We are needing a 3br for 7 nights.

7. darrius1st

darrius1st Mouseketeer

Thank you