Other forms??

mmtska

I dreamed of a wish and it came true!
I just went online to check something on our reservation and randomly decided to go to online check-in....ok it wasn't that random, I wanted to check if I had added a credit card. Anyway-I saw this:

Bring These with You!

1. Your signed and completed Online Check-In Signature Form (Reprint Signature Form)
2. All other required (and optional) forms, signed and completed
3. Valid proof of citizenship for all members of your party, including children
4. Valid government-issued photo identification for all adults in your party

1-I have that....good to go
2. WHAT??????? I checked out the optional forms and don't need those, but what other forms am I missing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
3/4 passport works for both of these right??

I'm really confused about these extra forms.

That probably includes the form needed if you are traveling with a minor and both parents are not on the cruise.

DH and I are taking nieces (17 & 15) on a cruise in March. What's the form you mention? Do I need to ask for it or will it be an option when we do the other paperwork?

That probably includes the form needed if you are traveling with a minor and both parents are not on the cruise.

That's one of the optional forms....I'm hoping the forms they're talking about are the ones that are on online-check in, but it really confused me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter