OT: Where Can We Find A Beret?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by tarheelmjfan, Oct 29, 2006.

1. tarheelmjfan

tarheelmjfan <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue>

My DS has decided he wants to be a beatnik for Halloween. I must confess that I don't really know exactly what that looks like, but he seems to know. He has all the things he says he needs, except for a beret. Can my DH pick one up at a place like Target, Walmart, KMart, etc? If not, where? I had minor surgery & the only place I'll be going is straight to the Dr. & back. It needs to be someplace convenient for my DH to stop by on the way home from a long day at work, if possible. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have. :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GOOFY4DONALD

GOOFY4DONALD DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer

I have seen them at Target. They do have black ones but they will be in the women's dept. I don't think men have worn them since the 60's. They are very basic. Not feminine at all. If not I would call Wal-Mart. They sometimes carry this kind of item but not always.

4. tarheelmjfan

Thanks :) He'll try Target tomorrow. I'm glad you mentioned them being in the Women's dept. Neither of us would have thought to look there.

5. GOOFY4DONALD

GOOFY4DONALD DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer

At my Target all of the women's hats & gloves are put together. This is where I found them.

6. maggiew

maggiew DIS Veteran

They have beret style winter hats in the hat/glove section at Target.

Maggie

7. tarheelmjfan

Thanks again :) My DH passed by Walmart 1st, & found one there. Our DS was thrilled with his costume, & made a perfect Beatnik. I'm not so sure that's a good thing though. :rotfl2: