OT - Portrait Innovations Question

twinsr241

Mouseketeer
Yesterday I took my children for Father's Day pictures at Portrait Innovations. They turned out awesome!! The downside is that I think I spent more money than I needed to and came home with A LOT of pictures (many duplicates). I felt some pressure to decide quickly because the children were anxious to get home and started acting up. There were no prices posted and when making my decisions different packages were offered to me. It was kind of confusing.
My question is does anyone know the prices for the different packages or to purchase individual items. Also the price to purchase the picture CD.
I know I am going to want to return, but am hoping that I am better prepared to make good buying decisions.
Thanks!

I, too, fell into that trap and spent a lot of $$ with a newborn.

I went in three months later for Valentine's day and said I knew I only wanted 1 sheet (1 sheet is $15). Well, then they tell me that once every 3 months you can get a huge package for $9.95!!!! You can only get one pose for that price, but what I have been doing is getting the $9.95 package and picking another pose and pay $15 for a sheet of 2 5x7.

I've been forgoing the CD (not sure how much it is in addition) in order to go more times through the year.

The last one I did was of my 7-month old in a tropical shirt and jean shorts with the beach background. Adorable!!!

Hope that helps,
Cinda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter