OT: Please pray for Steven Curtis Chapman family

TupperMom7

DIS Veteran
I know this is the Budget Board, but it gets a ton of traffic. Steven Curtis Chapman (a Christian singer for those unfamiliar with him) lost his 5 year old daughter in a tragic car accident in their homes driveway yesterday and their teenage son was at the wheel. This is so sad on so many levels. Please pray for this family as they go through this terrible time in their lives.

I heard of this as well. It is so scary because I have a teenage son who is now learning to drive and I cannot stress to him enough how important it is to be alert and aware of your surroundings at ALL TIMES. This poor child will be traumatized his entire life because of this. How sad.

Oh, my! My heart goes out to their family. I will keep them in my prayers. I don't know that I'll ever be able to listen to his "Dance With Cinderella" song again.:sad1:Gotta get off the computer and hug my babies a little tighter today.

I am so sad for him and his family, especially his son. I pray the Lord heals their hearts and I know they realize that their little "Cinderella" is with Him.

It is even more poignant because the other daughter
announced her engagement a few weeks ago. What
a turbulent time for a kind, giving family.

Oh my! How sad.

Did he do the Candlelight Processional last year? I think he was the speaker when we went. I had never heard of him before but I found out he was a Christian singer. So I think it might be the same guy. He seemed so young, though, to have teenagers.

Maggie

Oh my! How sad.

Did he do the Candlelight Processional last year? I think he was the speaker when we went. I had never heard of him before but I found out he was a Christian singer. So I think it might be the same guy. He seemed so young, though, to have teenagers.

Maggie

Yes, I think that is who you are thinking of. We went in early Dec. & he was the speaker. He did a great job.

I have been to several of his concerts & he is one of my favorites. It is obvious from seeing him in concert that his family is so very important to him & I'm sure this is hard on him. I also read online that 2 of his other children were in the yard playing & saw the accident. So sad.

What an amazing man and family. It is one of the things that makes us mortals wonder what God's plan truly is. Fortunately, someone much bigger is in control of this world! He and his songs have been a big part of my life. Our prayers go out to them!

I know this is the Budget Board, but it gets a ton of traffic. Steven Curtis Chapman (a Christian singer for those unfamiliar with him) lost his 5 year old daughter in a tragic car accident in their homes driveway yesterday and their teenage son was at the wheel. This is so sad on so many levels. Please pray for this family as they go through this terrible time in their lives.

Oh my how tragic! God be with him and his family during this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter