OT Photo Pass question-how long to claim pics?

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
I know once you load them it is a certain time period and they take them down, but I have cards I haven't looked at yet from Dec 2011 :confused3 yes busy girl here :confused3:confused :( Are they still going to be OK or ???? kinda don't want to know if I can't claim them 6 months later :scared1: so I haven't tried. Anyone know if I am going to be :cool1: or :sad1: ???

I'm sorry....sadly you pictures are mostly likely gone. :guilty: I can't remember if they keep your pictures for 30 or 90 days, but definitely not 6 months. I'm surprised they didn't email you. When my pictures were about to expire they sent me emails before they disappeared.

ETA....I re-read and see you didn't load them onto the website...that's why no emails. No, they will be gone, I actually think the time frame on the card is even shorter...maybe 14 days? I feel your pain, I did the same thing once and I contacted Photopass, it was only I think a week though after expiration and they said they couldn't be retrieved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter