OT: Need Scooby Doo pics for Birthday project

MickeyMamma

Mouseketeer
Help! I have found a few pictures of Scooby Doo, but of course it is nothing compared to what all is out there for Disney stuff.

My DS is having a Scooby Doo Pizza Party for his birthday. I would think with all the junk that Scooby and Shaggy consume that there should be a picture of them with birthday cake or pizza?

Anybody have this or know where to find it?

Many Many thanks in advance!!!

Have you tried using www.google.com and typing in Scooby Doo clipart and then searching for images. I found several this way. If this doesn't help you, post again with what you are interested in and I will find some.

Thanks. That is exactly what I had tried. I came up with a bunch of sites with mostly the same pictures over and over. Unfortunately not quite what I was looking for.

I think at this point I may try to improvise something. I was just hoping that with all the pizzas and food that Scooby tends to eat that maybe somebody had a picture of them eating something that would look good on an invitation.

Thanks for the offer. I think I will try to come up with something tonight if I can though.

There are some really cute pictures on that site. I wonder why it didn't pop up in the google list for me? :confused3

In any case.... THANKS!!!! :love:

I put together a picture that I had found from before where Scooby looks really excited and modified it a litte so it looks like he is now holding a birthday cake and a slice of pizza. I think I may use that for the invitations.

But I do like some of the pictures on that site too. I think I will have to at least use some of them for party decorations.

Thanks again so much!!! I knew that somebody on here would know where to look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter