OT - Lyrics to Every girl can be a princess

erinmomof2

Mouseketeer
I need lyrics to Every girl can be a princess for DDs personalized diver menu. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
erin

Couldn't find anything via websearch, but I know there is a YouTube video out there for this song. You could listen to it and write down the lyrics yourself. My DD danced to this song in a recent ballet recital so I know they're pretty easy to understand. Hope this helps.

Hi! I have the lyrics and copied them down on a piece of paper just by listening to the music.

Every Girl Can Be a Princess

Every girl can be a princess.
Any dream can be, close your eyes and see.
A magic wand and soon you've gone, from just you to royalty.
You don't need a grand old castle, rising in the air.
Maids to brush your hair.
Your heart is pure your thoughtful, surely princess your almost there.
Why just putting on a tiara and you aren't the same old you.
My life changed so completely by just putting on a shoe.. who knew?
Every girl can be a princess, fashion can be learned.
Heads can still be turned, why your sweet face the style and grace, you know you already heard.
----------Mmm.. la da da da da da-----------Mmm.. Hold your head high and keep smiling, cause thats just what a princess does.
Your beloved and beguiling as ever a princess was.-------------Mmm--------Every girl can be a princess all thats left to do.
Is find a prince for you (we will find one)
A prince who's ball (but that's too old) who will hold you your whole life through.
The most perfect princess is you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter