OT - let the chatting begin....... CHAT thread

I've moved your thread into the Chat one Glenn, so everyone can catch up with you :).

sounds like APs and offsite would be the way to go if onsite doesn't have any good offers :).

it just seems so much more expensive since we last went, as Holly said you can got for a much longer holiday elsewhere for the same money

'lo glenn u old fart - gettin on a bit eh if nearly 30?? lol

no help on the prices seein as we have nothing booked or even in mind due to the naff prices right now...

see i knew i was missing something, yes the scottish are annoying, and the cornish have a screw loose lol but there are always the welsh to make them seem normal Suzi haha

see i knew i was missing something, yes the scottish are annoying, and the cornish have a screw loose lol but there are always the welsh to make them seem normal Suzi haha

so glad im part irish then!!!! :lmao::lmao:

Oh Glenn you crack me up popcorn:: - I turn *cough* next year so you are a teeny weeny one ha ha ha ha ha ha. Don't you try to insult me either as I was born and bred in London LOL! Oooooooooh look squirrel! :squirrel:

yeah Glen all good here, got Oct booked, got a cheap deal 40% off or something like that!:)

Oh Glenn you crack me up popcorn:: - I turn *cough* next year so you are a teeny weeny one ha ha ha ha ha ha. Don't you try to insult me either as I was born and bred in London LOL! Oooooooooh look squirrel! :squirrel:

yeah we can tell which one the nutta is here haha :jumping3:

it just depends which one is the queen!!!!!

Ha shame I'm not Welsh or I'd be insulted - but no doubt you'll find plenty to say about the fact I'm a Brummie ;)

xx

OK here's the warning - I grew up on the same street as scampbunny ;)

really, your not sisters are you!!!

I think that would be just to much hard work to take lol

Plus you seem a bit more closer to normal compared to scamp whos off the scale

really, your not sisters are you!!!

I think that would be just to much hard work to take lol

Plus you seem a bit more closer to normal compared to scamp whos off the scale

pmsl glenn - speak for urself :rolleyes1 and no - not sisters lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter