OT - let the chatting begin....... CHAT thread

Morning everyone:goodvibes

:lmao:

There's no denying it's tough in the beginning but if you're able to buy a place it's so worth it in the long run. We've been in our house 21 years next month and the mortgage seemed astronomic at first but nowadays it's so little compared to what it would cost to rent somewhere.

I know it will be worthwhile. I know what I would comfortably be able to repay & have got quotes covering my highest & lowest price for repayment (unless I win the lottery or find a rich man:rotfl2:;)) I'm actually surprised looking at the house in my price range aren't too bad where I have been looking. The advantage with my job I know what areas to avoid buying in:thumbsup2

Hopefully I will do a couple of overtime shifts each month & that will fund my holidays:)

I know it will be worthwhile. I know what I would comfortably be able to repay & have got quotes covering my highest & lowest price for repayment (unless I win the lottery or find a rich man:rotfl2:;)) I'm actually surprised looking at the house in my price range aren't too bad where I have been looking. The advantage with my job I know what areas to avoid buying in:thumbsup2

Hopefully I will do a couple of overtime shifts each month & that will fund my holidays:)

How exciting!! Good luck with it all, it's a great feeling going home to a place that's all yours! :cloud9:

I today am trying to find ways to cheer myself up and take my mind off my MRI scan results......not allot is working and i'm feeling very low today :sad1: Roll on Thursday!! :worship:

Hi everyone,

I'm at work now, not really busy here.. :confused3
I'm a member of DIS for not a long time, so I have loads to read and figure out, so that's what I'm mainly doing over here.. :surfweb:

The weather is not that good over here, but I heard that it will be better again during this weekend. :goodvibes

So much to figure out for my trip to WDW.. :eek:
But first going to DLRP in June again. :woohoo:

How exciting!! Good luck with it all, it's a great feeling going home to a place that's all yours! :cloud9:

I today am trying to find ways to cheer myself up and take my mind off my MRI scan results......not allot is working and i'm feeling very low today :sad1: Roll on Thursday!! :worship:

Thanks, got a viewing booked for tomorrow & hoping to arrange another for this afternoon.

How you perk up a bit soon:hug:

Hi everyone,

I'm at work now, not really busy here.. :confused3
I'm a member of DIS for not a long time, so I have loads to read and figure out, so that's what I'm mainly doing over here.. :surfweb:

The weather is not that good over here, but I heard that it will be better again during this weekend. :goodvibes

So much to figure out for my trip to WDW.. :eek:
But first going to DLRP in June again. :woohoo:

Welcome to the chat, feel free to ask any questions we are all a friendly bunch:goodvibes

UUUgh the weather is horrible here. Windy and grey.

Saw my brother on the midday news! He works in the Irish Air Corps at the aerodrome that Queen Elizabeth flew into today so I saw him waitng for her plane to land!

Best of luck for Thursday Jemma, I'll be thinking of you :hug: only one more day to wait.

Any exciting plans for the weekend? Wish I could sky+ through the weekdays sometimes!

Afternoon all, don't normally post on the chat thread but got the Disney blues bad this week (after our recent Easter trip) so keep coming on here for a 'fix' for my addiction :rotfl2: It's so great to read of other peoples excitement and trip planning:banana:
I'm currently covered in sequins and glitter glue trying to decorate my daughters leotard for her dance show, (I'm secretly thinking maybe I could put a mickey head on it somewhere :rotfl2:) so should really get a move on.
Hope you all have a good evening.

Saw my brother on the midday news! He works in the Irish Air Corps at the aerodrome that Queen Elizabeth flew into today so I saw him waitng for her plane to land!

Best of luck for Thursday Jemma, I'll be thinking of you :hug: only one more day to wait.

Any exciting plans for the weekend? Wish I could sky+ through the weekdays sometimes!

I'm working nights all weekend so it can take as long as it likes to arrive:rotfl2:

Welcome to the chat, feel free to ask any questions we are all a friendly bunch:goodvibes

Thank you very much. :cutie:

It's great that your brother was actually was on tv. :thumbsup2

I'm going to Pirates of the Carribean 4 this weekend. :yay: And maybe I'll go to a pin trading event which is set up locally over here on sunday.. :idea:

And the weather is still baaddd here too.. Grey, cloudy, bit rainy. Yuck.

Having date night saturday for my birthday so would love to fast forward!

Hows everyone this fine morning?

I'm at work again, nothing to do really.. You know, I'm here for a 'learning period' from school, so I'm an apprentice and since nobody is here today.. Well, I'm all depending on myself. :rotfl:

Enjoy your date night saturday! :)

Lol Irelands the same, you always get left on your own for work placement!
What do you work as? Pin trading sounds fun. We're thinking about going to see Hanna in the cinema saturday night

What do you work as? Pin trading sounds fun. We're thinking about going to see Hanna in the cinema saturday night

Well I study Communication Management (I don't know if that is the exact English name). So I'm an apprentice at the Communication Department at a municipality (is that the right word? :confused: sorry, I'm Dutch. :lmao:).

Morning all :goodvibes

Nice and sunny again here today. Shame about the noise that the removal company are making with their van and lift :sad2:

Never seen a POTC film :scared1: I know, I know I'm in the minority. What's Hanna about ?

Nice and sunny again here today. Shame about the noise that the removal company are making with their van and lift :sad2:

Never seen a POTC film :scared1: I know, I know I'm in the minority. What's Hanna about ?

You should really watch them. :scared1:

Having date night saturday for my birthday so would love to fast forward!

Hows everyone this fine morning?

Enjoy your date night on Saturday, I will have the joys of dealing with the drunks then who have claimed to have only had one drink but have passed out on the floor:rolleyes:

I'm going to see Hanna tomorrow:thumbsup2

I have only seen a couple of the POTC films, I find they are usually too long. I watched a Premier clip on You Tube with Kermit interviewing the stars & when he interviews Johnny Depp, Kermit is dressed as Captain Jack:rotfl2:

Hanna is about a a teenage girl who was raised from birth to become the worlds most deadly assassin.

Sounds right to me Joyce. :thumbsup2
Hanna is about a teen girl who is a programed assasin or something along those lines from what the trailer shows! But she doesnt realise. Its from the guy that did atonement so its meant to be visually very striking. Havent been to amything grown up in ages

Sounds right to me Joyce. :thumbsup2
Hanna is about a teen girl who is a programed assasin or something along those lines from what the trailer shows! But she doesnt realise. Its from the guy that did atonement so its meant to be visually very striking. Havent been to amything grown up in ages

Hope you enjoy your evening. I'm the opposite I love grown up films as much as kids ones, I can't wait for Cars 2 to come out in the summer:thumbsup2 I might take my niece & nephew with me;)

Lol Nikki Ive had the misfortune of being in A and E on weekend nights a couple of times and it could really do with a bulls**t-ometer.
I overheard a guy using the same 'i had one drink' line.
Strange then that he was dribbling and bouncing from wall to wall. We could laugh at it but id say for staff it most be so bloody annoying.

Thank you :hug:

I'm feeling a bit more positive today, i spent all night googling other things it could be, one of them was to do with an under-active thyroid.....i would be over the moon if it was this, would explain why i'm the size i am even though i eat very little and spend my days running around after a fearless hyperactive 2 year old!! :rotfl2:

Hope you enjoy your evening. I'm the opposite I love grown up films as much as kids ones, I can't wait for Cars 2 to come out in the summer:thumbsup2 I might take my niece & nephew with me;)

Ooooo i agree :thumbsup2, DH and i are as excited about this as we are about The Hangover part 2 coming out....and we really loved the first one! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!