OT hotel help for St Louis Six Flags

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by yeahdisney, May 23, 2010.

1. yeahdisney

yeahdisney DIS Veteran

Aug 21, 2004
    I did ask once before and got a good response for Fenton area. But our plans changed a little we will be traveling route 55 from IL to route 44 St Louis and I see the town Eureka is close but the tripadvisor reviews are BAD for those hotels. Where could we stay around $70 a night and if a light breakfast was free that would of course be great too. We are now going to stay 2 nights. TIA Diane
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. deerhart

deerhart DIS Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    don't stay in Eureka, Stay at the Drury inn at Fenton/Valley Park area (off I-44 about 5-7 miles east of the Eureka area. It should run you around the $70-$80 a night.

We stick my parents there or at one of the 2 comfort inns (one in WIldwood, the other up by chesterfield valley) when they don't want to stay at our house.

I live up the road from Eureka (4-5 miles up 109) and six flags is only a 10 minute drive from my house.
  4. ajh88

ajh88 DIS Veteran

Feb 22, 2008
    Yes, I think I'd still stay in Fenton too. You'll be driving right through it on I-44 anyway on your way to Eureka (which is where Six Flags is located). The hotel we used to stay at out there is gone now, so I can't advise about any of the current hotels in the 6 Flags neighborhood.
  5. SarahKate

SarahKate DIS Veteran

Feb 5, 2006
    I agree w/ other posters on Fenton Drury. We stay at Drury's in STL quite a lot and it's a wonderful hotel chain and I'm sure you can find a rate in your range. They give you free hot breakfast, free food in the evenings, beverages/snacks, free wi-fi, etc. I've not stayed at the one in Fenton, but thought I heard that they just remodeled.

If you go to their website, try putting in the coupon code "FUN" or "STLFUN"....have had good luck w/ those codes. Cheaper than their weekend or AAA rates, usually.
  6. Jazcat

Jazcat Mouseketeer

Jan 5, 2008
    I agree with fenton valley park area just type that into hotel.com or expedia and see what comes up