OT - Greensboro campgrounds

ARIEYELLOW

Mouseketeer
Anyone know of any nice campgrounds in Greensboro that have maybe a lazy river or pool? Thanks

As far as I know, and i live in GSO, there are no capmgrounds with lazy rivers. Im pretty sure we dont even have any hotels with them. Your best bet would be to go to Wet&Wild when you are here.

There is a campground near Emerald Pointe, if that helps: Field's Campground 336-292-1381.

Greensboro Campground boasts log cabins, a grocery store, a swimming pool, and WiFi (www.greensborocampground.com). Not sure exactly where it is, though.

I'm not a camper, so have never been to either.

Hope this helps.

luckofthedraw said:
There is a campground near Emerald Pointe, if that helps: Field's Campground 336-292-1381.

Greensboro Campground boasts log cabins, a grocery store, a swimming pool, and WiFi (www.greensborocampground.com). Not sure exactly where it is, though.

I'm not a camper, so have never been to either.

Hope this helps.

Greensboro Campground is right off I40/I85 Business right before coming into town if you're heading west. The sign is on the left hand side of the road. I believe way bakc in the day it used to be a KOA. I remember seeing the sign all the time passing through that way visitng friends outside of Hickory.

Hello to the OP. I grew up in Lumberton, and my mother and one sister still live there!

Emerald Pointe/Wet & Wild is great!! We went last month & really enjoyed it! My husband said that since he went there, he didn't need to go to a Disney water park during our Sept. trip!! Good for me b/c I want more time at the big parks!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter