ot, got new camera with mickey case

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by stargatebarbie, Apr 8, 2009.

1. stargatebarbie

stargatebarbie <font color=blue>There must be more than this prov

Just got a new camera (early b,day pressie) Ive got a olympus FE 350 ,my old camera used AA bateries and used to eat them ,even more so at Disney this one has a rechargable lithuiam one ,no case with it though so i found this on ebay (usa) how cute

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lisa_C

Lisa_C Devoted FIANC√ČE to Cap'njack.

That's really cute!! I'm getting a new camera next week and I love your case!! Might have to do an ebay search when I know which camera i'm getting ;-)

4. poppyolivia

poppyolivia <font color=deeppink>I'm the ski suit queen.......

awww that is so sweet!!!:goodvibes My camera is abit of a chunky monkey and I would love this in its size!!! Thats one thing I would pay good money for!!:rotfl:

5. stargatebarbie

stargatebarbie <font color=blue>There must be more than this prov

My old camera was chunky they are so small these days ,its a nightmare choosing one the more you look the more confussled :confused3:rotfl: you get, so i stuck with olympus the controls are simple just like me:upsidedow

6. poppyolivia

poppyolivia <font color=deeppink>I'm the ski suit queen.......

I've heard good things about that make!!!:thumbsup2 I'm with fuji and the mo...and if I changed it I'd get divorced!!!:rotfl:

7. ema74

ema74 Addicted to everything with Ears

That case is gorgeous!!!

I've just bought a Sony T77 and love the look of it! It's so thin and compact... We've had Sony Cybershot cameras in the past and thought I'd get a new one for myself... Sadly will have to get a spare battery as the one it comes with runs out after 70-80 photos because of the size of the screen.. Shame... Maybe if I complain to Sony, I'd get a battery for free ;)

Enjoy your camera and the case :)

8. Ware Bears

Ware Bears Bring me that horizon Moderator

Fab case :thumbsup2