OT---FUN!! If you won the lottery, which resort would you LIVE at? :o)

I would want my space to be decorated to my tastes. So it would be a multi-million dollar custom built RV with the a car port for the matching golf cart. Which would be permanently parked at Fort Wilderness. Of course it would have it's own washer-dryer, dishwasher, and slide outs which put it at the size of a small house.

I would take up permanent residence in the new DVC tower at the Contemporary. )Rumor has it that it will be partially occupied by permanent residents.):rolleyes: I would spend at least 1/4 of the year on board a Disney Cruise ship - in the Walt Disney Suite, of course.

No question, I would live in the Grand Floridian most definitely!!!!! Living like a princess all day, every day. :rolleyes: :cloud9:

I would live in the Walt Disney suite, of course, and dine at Victoria & Albert's every night. :cloud9:

Hmmmmm. I would stay at the poly or the wilderness lodge. I've only been to the poly but the wilderness lodge's scenic places are very pretty princess:(on the internet!).

Sincerely,Minnies Daughter:tink:

How fun to hear where everyone would stay....Ah...to dream! ;)

I probably wouldn't "live" at the Poly, per se.....just take a REEAAALLLLY long vacation!

As funny as this sounds, my brother, who is a cast member, looked into "living" at one of the values, to see how cost effective it would be....especially with his cast member rate! In the end, it was actually cheaper to live at his apartment, but not by much!

I love everyone's choices...Keep 'em coming!

My wife and I vote for Wilderness Lodge Club Level... the Yosemite Suite would be great.... we would have a fantastic view, enough room for us and we love the Old Faithful Club and its staff.... I could get used to waking up and going down the hall to the grab some yummy continental breakfast every morning, relax on the 7th floor reading the newspaper and listening to the music in the lobby...... I wonder what the mortgage is for that room.. ;)

I would want my space to be decorated to my tastes. So it would be a multi-million dollar custom built RV with the a car port for the matching golf cart. Which would be permanently parked at Fort Wilderness. Of course it would have it's own washer-dryer, dishwasher, and slide outs which put it at the size of a small house.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Maybe with another one parked next door for the cook/maid
:laughing:

I would move every 14 days and rotate between all mmoderate and deluxe resorts - that would be fun.......

my thoughts exactly - but I want to add all the villas too! Then, after visiting them all once, I would probably narrow it down to one or two. I'm sure that the honeymoon suite at WL would probably be one of them (even though it would just be me) but I would also add my own bus/driver. Actually just a nice car would be good to take me everywhere I wanted to go during the peak seasons. And as other posters mentioned -- taking advantage of the laundry service and free dining...can't imagine anything I would need!

It's fun to dream...now I have clothes to fold!

I wouldn't live at a resort, but I'd certainly head down to the Polynesian and stay for a long time. As long as I could stand to be away from my fur-babies.

I don't think I could live there, but if I were mega-wealthy, the CM's would all know me by name because I would certainly go A LOT! Probably ever couple of months.

Speaking of which, and this is off-topic. I met a woman who told me that her sister is so obsessed with Disney that she goes once a month. Usually without her family. She just books a flight and goes on down. EVERY month. And she lives in Jersey.

I couldn't help but wonder if this sister is on the DIS. :thumbsup2 She'd have to be right???

Anyone out there have a sister Patty Kean who lives in Mt. Airy, NC??? If so, I work with her husband John and she told me all about you. You're a person after my own heart.

PamNC

Thank God I am not the only one who fantasizes about winning the lottery and literally living at the world!!! I would rent out the presidential suite at CR, and come and go randomly. I think initially we would stay for about a month or two (with dogs of course too :-)), then kind of come and go, knowing we could be there whenever we wanted.......

Speaking of which, and this is off-topic. I met a woman who told me that her sister is so obsessed with Disney that she goes once a month. Usually without her family. She just books a flight and goes on down. EVERY month. And she lives in Jersey.

Anyone out there have a sister Patty Kean who lives in Mt. Airy, NC??? If so, I work with her husband John and she told me all about you. You're a person after my own heart. PamNC

lmao! that is hilarious and so cool! what an awesome lady.

If I won the lotto ... I'd stay in cinderellas castle for at least a few days but then I think it'd get kinda lonely up there all alone at night (Unless I could go into the park and play with mickey and donald and everyone!) :thumbsup2 ....

so then I'd probably go and tour all the resorts and stay at each for about a month. That'd take me well over a year to do right? how many resorts are there? there's gotta be more than 12! yeah, one resort a month would be awesome.

and maaaayybe.. if I REALLY won the BIG TIME lotto... I'd just buy a room at my favorite resort if that's even possible.. so when I'm out travelling all over the world, I'd have this resort room I could let my friends and family stay in anytime they wanted to visit WDW. :dance3:

and oh my gosh, I'd eat at world showcase like everyday! mmmmm!

For me, it would be the Polynesian. I might spend a few nights at WL, but most of my time would be spent at the Poly. It's just so beautiful there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter