OT- Flowergirl/ring bearer outfits

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by fnkyyellow, Jul 5, 2011.

1. fnkyyellow

fnkyyellow Harry Potter fanatic

My daughter (8) and son (4) are in a wedding in January in Jamaica.
    Does anyone know where I can find linen clothes for a little boy? The men will be wearing linen khaki pants and white linen shirts. Also, we are going flowergirl dress shopping next weekend. Any recommendations on where to go? I'm close to the Buffalo border.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3pletprincesses

3pletprincesses DIS Veteran

We bought some very beautiful dresses for my triplets for a wedding this past September on ebay for dirt cheap. We shopped around and couldn't find anything for less then $100 while I paid $80 (including shipping) for the 3 dresses on ebay very similar to the ones we were about to purchase for $160 each. I would check there first. You will be surprised at what you can find. I had bought them from the states and got them within 2 weeks.

4. MedicGoofy

MedicGoofy DIS Veteran

You should try going to the States....Gap there has great kids clothes for super cheap. And if they are going in the white shirt/linen shorts....they would for sure have something to go. There is an outlet mall on Military Rd with a Childrens place and a ton of other stores that would have clothes to fit your son. And all the summer stuff is on sale (am shopping for a baby)..... it might be worth it to check it out. Even check it out on the internet. Try Carters, Childrens Place, Osh Gosh, Gap....Old Navy??? Even go to Walden Galleria. Would be cheaper than shopping here.

5. LauraLap

LauraLap DIS Veteran DVC Gold

Believe it or not, we got ours from The Children's Place last year and it was gorgeous. We rented DS's:
    [​IMG]

6. BLAZEY

BLAZEY Mouseketeer

I got a dress for DD to be the flower girl at my sister's wedding this coming Sept. My Aunt picke it up in the CHildren place in the US for me when she went down on holiday.

I find Just before Easter is a great time to find formal dresses for girls.:thumbsup2

7. aristocat65

aristocat65 DIS Veteran

I came across this online: http://www.islandimporter.com/home.php?cat=33 . It seems to be an online retailer only though.
    I also saw some boys linen pants on the US Old Navy site, so you could check the Old Navy in Buffalo. Good Luck.

8. maryliz

maryliz <font color=990099>The Whoosh Fairy RULEs, the Blo

JC Penney at Walden Galleria in Buffalo has great selections! Good Luck!