OT: Bicycle Repair Shop near UWO?

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by TimNDansMom, Jul 18, 2006.

1. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom DIS Veteran

Dan has been having trouble with his bicycle. He rides it to his on-campus summer job and for classes when the weather is decent during the year.

Does anyone know of a repair shop in the area, or someone who repairs bikes that he could possibly walk the bike to?

I did suggest to him to take off the front wheel so that it might fit in one of his housemate's cars.

TIA!

2. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom DIS Veteran

Any bicyclists in the London area? Still looking for a repair shop near UWO.

3. F4disneyfan

F4disneyfan <font color=deeppink>It all depended on my mood in

I would reccomend Southlondon Cycle on McGregor just off Wharncliffe great service and good prices.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom DIS Veteran

Thank you! I'll let Dan know! :)

6. F4disneyfan

F4disneyfan <font color=deeppink>It all depended on my mood in

No problem at all.

7. MikeJ

MikeJ Retrait can't come soon enough...

I heartily recommend Missing Link in Byron, on Commissioners just off Boler Rd. Not that close to Western, but only 3 blocks from my house. If Tim can't find anything else let me know; I work at the hospital and maybe I can help him get the bike (or tire) in for repair.

- Mike

8. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom DIS Veteran

Thanks Mike. I have to talk to Dan and see what he's going to do about getting the bike in for repair. He tends to procrastinate. ;)