OT- Any recommendations for a family all-inclusive?

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by amycakes, Sep 17, 2012.

1. amycakes

amycakes Mouseketeer

Wondering if anyone could recommend a good all-inclusive for a family with dd10 and ds12? Priced Beaches Turks and Caicos but it was a little too expensive.

Need a great beach, pools and water sports...

2. RainbowsMist

RainbowsMist "There's a little kid in all of us..."

Last year we took our family to Breezes Trelawny, Jamaica. They've since been bought by Sunwing and are closed for a 40 million renovation....set to open 1st of November as a 4+ star under the name Memories White Sand Beach Resort & Spa. I would go back in a heartbeat...even without the reno :) The beach was to die for, the pools were excellent and they offered lots of water activities at no cost, including snorkling, glass bottom boat tours etc.

3. mtmbyck

mtmbyck I AM Canadian eh!

We've been to Beaches Turks and Caicos. It surpassed any of our expectations - but you are right it is pricey. But worth every penny! You might want to consider the other 2 Beaches in Jamaica. The chain was wonderful. Our daughters were 10 and 13 and met friends and loved it. We went first week of January and got a deal with West Jet Vacations - all 4 of us flight included for 6200!

I've had my eye on the new properties for the Hard Rock Chain of hotels also - new one in Cancun and Puerto Vallarta are open and Aruba next year. They look really good!

4. amycakes

amycakes Mouseketeer

$6200 isn't that bad.... the quotes I was getting were crazy!

I will have to check out that other resort when it re-opens Rainbowsmist. Thanks.