OT:A Funny Play When In 3rd grade....

tmaxpuppy

DIS Veteran
there was other parts like singing and dancing(i didnt dance) and then acting. there was one part where i was the swiss cheese(i know isn't that cheesy)and the american cheese who was next to me got tangled in the microphone wire right? so i kept saying my parts and i just couldnt hold the laugh in. then the WHOLE audience started laughing. it was pretty funny but for the rest of elementary scholl(not now) that's what i was known for .

NEVER WANT TO DO THAT AGAIN! LOL

hey ive been embarest ( :blush: )
well here was the story
our musical was disney spectacular!
i was snow white
i was suppose to sing some day my prince will come song
then the prince would come out stage kiss my hand and we would go back to where we were standing
well i was so nervous that i forgot that he was going to kiss my hand and i went to quick and skipped where he kissed my hand and went back to where i was standing to early and to make matters worse there was another boy from another class next to me and boy did he make fun of me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter