OT 4 Fun.. What have you bought

DVC Sadie

<font color=royalblue>Those mashed taters are soun
What have you bought in the past that you didn't need, wasn't shopping for, but bought anyway and are so glad you did?

Ok, I'll go first. I found an ice shaver (to be used for snow cones) at a garage sale for $3. I could have bought it at Wal-Mart but didn't want to fork over $20. It's one of my best garage sale finds so far this year as DS9 absolutely loves it. It makes a cheap summer dessert.

My husband bought one of those huge flying discs at Target on sale the other day -- didn't need it, we have more than enough frisbee things, but all the neighborhood kids love it. Go figure!

I use to tell myself that I didn't need it, want it, or ever would use it, but sometimes I think the best buys in the world are those items.

Thanks for answering!

DH bought a dune buggy like the one on the speed buggy cartoon. He is a Shriner and he got a good deal on one from a fellow Shriner. We had no use for it, but it has been the best little thing for taking little family drives. It is VERY NICE so it gets lots of looks and that THRILLS the girls when they see people pointing and waving!! :goodvibes

We really didn't need this, but it was something that DF had always wanted....

I went to Sam's one day in February (right before DF birthday) and found a 60 inch Sony plasma TV. It was not something I was looking for, but I got a great deal on it (over 65% off retail) and couldn't pass it up. We have it downstairs, and we love to watch movies on it... :love:

He had the best birthday ever!!

Hi. A couple of weeks ago we bought a portable DVD player at Walmart, so our DD could take it on a 4 day school trip and it could be used for long baseball trips and hollidays. WOW what a good idea. NOT, the screen just went blank a couple of days ago. I guess its back to Walmart again. :rotfl:

I'm the queen of impulse purchasing!!!! my best recent purchases, mickey mouse pizza cutter and ice cream scoop at the port orleans riverside resort store during our last trip...then i got the soup ladel, spatula, and so on........i've created another monster in myself, collecting disney kitchenware, but i do love disney...

I wasn't planning on it, but I ran into BabyGap quickly on my lunch break yesterday. I came out with 5 tshirts, a sweater, 2 pairs of shoes, a 3pk of underware and jeans for DS3!!! I mean, the shopping is no big deal, but paying $40 WAS the big deal!! WOW!! Nothing was higher than $7!! The sweater was under $3!!! My store had so much, I had to make myself stop at $40. I bought stuff for next year, all one or two sizes up. WHOO HOO!

The bad thing is, I'm so tempted to go back...but we really shouldn't be blowing money.

Also, I bought a bunch of candles from Yankee Candle last week, they weren't "needed" but they make me so happy and they helped with Christmas gifts too!!

I would probably say my IPOD video. I didn't need it, probably shouldn't have bought it, but I have enjoyed it so much. I love downloading the podcasts and listening to those while I exercise and I can listen to my music while I clean house without bothering anyone.

LOVE IT!!!!

Lori P. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter