Osbourne Lights at HS- Must see??

Sorry for jumping in but typically what day do the osbourne lights show up at the park, we will be there oct 30-nov11. Are we too early?

No. I would expect them to debut on or about November 7.

We have booked for Oct/Nov 2015 and really want to see the Osbourne Lights, does anyone know if any further news has been released about the rumours that the lights might not be there much longer? We'd hate to miss out on seeing them next year but we can't seem to find any definitive information about them being removed/moved. Hope they keep them, they look magnificent.

Put me down for a "Must See" vote. We've gone 4 times over Thanksgiving and have always had our meal at the studios and then stay the whole day so we can see the lights.

Just a fantastic holiday tradition.

Sad to see someone post above that they might not be there for much longer.

I hate when this rumor gets repeated. It has no basis in fact.

Absolutely! And plan plenty of time. Amazing. We closed them one night and the street was almost deserted. The CM's did a little dance as they ushered us out. Best memory of that trip. When Dh and i went this past January we changed our arrival day so we would get to see them on their last night.

It doesn't matter what the temperature - this will give you goosebumps! :santa:

Absolutely a must do!! Just in case it wasn't clear from all the other Disser's comments, lol! :thumbsup2

It's really very magical with all the beautiful lights and scenes, there's definitely a feeling of Christmas in the air! They have music going the whole time, and every so many minutes(15 maybe? not sure how often exactly), they have a little show where the lights 'dance' in time to the music and snow falls, it's just so magical it can't help but put me, or anyone, in a wonderful Christmas mood! And of course, I always tear up, lol! :goodvibes

We always make time to see it at least twice on our trip and I can't wait to see it again this next Christmas again! :santa:

We love the Osborne Lights! For us, they are definitely a must see and are our favorite Christmas activity at WDW :)

I agree with everyone else. YES!!! We go every year and they are beautiful. I always buy a Christmas mug full of hot chocolate and walk around with it!! We love them!!

Enjoy The Magic!!

Yes they are a must see!!! If you can work it out try to see them after the last Fantasmic has started or very close to park closing. So cool when nobody is around.

And make sure to ask a CM where the kitty kat is:)

Yes!! saw them for the first time this past Christmas and it was great. Really crowded at first but stick around the crowds clear out and you can really take your time looking around. Also you have the photo pass people pretty much to yourself by then. Don't forget to get your photo with Santa Goofy. I don't think he was there really late.

Good question, I was wondering about them too. Glad to see so many people enjoyed them. It will be our first Christmas trip, looking forward to seeing them.

Wow, 3 pages of agreement, how often does that happen? :lmao:

The Osborne lights are my favorite thing at WDW ever, totally a must see!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter