Orlando Smackdown: Dis vs. Uni. Ch.16 Japan Hates me, Just Hates me 7-13

The fun is, I may or may not know your number.

It's online. Not that hard to find...

BTW, there's $13 dollars worth of Wunderbars heading towards Florida even as we speak

Well, they're probably still somewhere here in the Peg, but they have been mailed, Steph.

It's online. Not that hard to find...

BTW, there's $13 dollars worth of Wunderbars heading towards Florida even as we speak

Well, they're probably still somewhere here in the Peg, but they have been mailed, Steph.

Then I have the right number. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to trying them :thumbsup2 Thanks for the swap!

You too Dee Dee? You also have my real name. And yes, that's my real address.

Okay, look. Everyone that's gotten Wunderbars (and there are so many of you, I feel I may have overtaxed our poor postal system) has my first initial and my compete last name.

And as for my first name.... it's already been guessed on one of Nebo's TRs. Heck, I even told Nebo what it was... but I'm not positive he remembers.

Uh-oh, why do I feel like I have been called out by the teacher? Yikes, I believe this is the first time you have used my real name.

I noticed the initial and last name, but I was going to keep that on the down low. I just wanted to verify that the address was correct before I send you a gift, well actually a Pkondz family gift.

And I'm going to send you something precisely because I feel like you have become a stockholder in the postal service.

And remember, I don't need to know what your real first name is because I seriously doubt I would ever use it. You are forevermore Pkondz to me....it suits you. It's weird, but I don't ever call Nebo Steve or Smidgy Diane or T-Man Mike. There are some exceptions, like Marita, Jill. I like using the name Oh Kitty but I'm also okay with Carrie.

Nope, you my friend are Pkondz, the Katy Perry singing Canadian! ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Uh-oh, why do I feel like I have been called out by the teacher? Yikes, I believe this is the first time you have used my real name.

Oh, gosh no. You're not in trouble

yet

I just wanted to verify that the address was correct before I send you a gift, well actually a Pkondz family gift.

Okay everybody listen up!! This means You!

There is absolutely no obligation to send me anything! The wunderbars were a no obligation, my pleasure, gift. I don't want anybody feeling that they need to send anything in return (nowellsl excepted. that was a quid pro quo arrangement. :laughing:)

Of course if you want to... woo hoo!

But seriously, no pressure folks.

Nope, you my friend are Pkondz, the Katy Perry singing Canadian! ;)

Awww... thanks buzz.... I think. :rolleyes2

<cricket> <cricket> <cricket>

Nebo and Smidgy sitting in Disney
Tripping, falling, maybe bleeding
First comes pain
Then comes fun
'Cause here comes Smidgy with vikes on the run

Okay let's try this instead

Fox (Br'er, of course) News
Breaking story!
Bob, we have a late breaking news story coming out of Florida.
In the Magic Kingdom today a tragedy was narrowly averted when a child
was spotted on the tracks of Disney's Big Thundering Railroad (sic).
We now go live to Orlando, Florida. Barb? What happened there today.

Well Ken (get it? Ken & Barb?), we're talking with Joe (gotta throw G.I. Joe in there too, right?) who witnessed today's dramatic turn of events. Joe? Can you tell us what you saw?

Well, I was just waiting in line to ride Splashing (sic) Mountain. The line was huge and it stretched all the way past the railroad ride. Apparently there was a two and a half hour wait, but I was willing to do it, 'cause it looks really cool. You know what, though? If you've got lots of money and stay at one of those really expensive Disney hotels they let you skip the lines and just waltz right in! I mean that's not fair! I paid good money to come here and these people....

Uh, Joe? About what you saw?

Oh, right, right. Well like I was saying, I was standing over by the railroad ride and I hear this woman start to scream. I look over and I see this train coming along just barrelling down the tracks... and not too far ahead of it is this little kid. Probably no more then 3 or 4 years old. I have no idea how he got up there, but there he was. Well I thought for sure he was gonna be a goner when outta nowhere this bald guy vaults the fence and... I'm tellin' ya, I ain't never seen anything like it. This guy vaults the fence and grabs this overhead power cable and swings across the tracks and grabs the kid and gets him outta the way a split second afore he'd a been killt fer sure. This guy was like a superhero! I mean fast! Like a Olymbic (sic) sprinter or sumt'in. And he musta had eagle eye vision to spot the cable and know it'd reach. Just amazing.

Thank you Joe. Well there you have it Ken. A truly remarkable story.

Barb? Did you get the name of the man who rescued the child?

Well, not exactly, Ken. Witnesses describe the hero as fairly tall, average weight and bald with incredible reflexes, sharp eyesight and amazing strength and speed. Apparently he gave his name as 'Nebo'. Obviously an attempt to maintain his anonymity.

Thanks Barb. Well Mr. Nebo, wherever and whoever you are. Thank you.

<cricket> <cricket> <cricket>

Nebo and Smidgy sitting in Disney
Tripping, falling, maybe bleeding
First comes pain
Then comes fun
'Cause here comes Smidgy with vikes on the run

I'm still around. I was working on the next chapter of our TR.

Where's the rum?

Oh, gosh no. You're not in trouble

yet

At least the yet wasn't in bold, if that had been the case I would have been quaking in my boots.

Okay everybody listen up!! This means You!

There is absolutely no obligation to send me anything! The wunderbars were a no obligation, my pleasure, gift. I don't want anybody feeling that they need to send anything in return (nowellsl excepted. that was a quid pro quo arrangement. :laughing:)

Of course if you want to... woo hoo!

But seriously, no pressure folks.

Let me rephrase.....I want to send you something. See the bold type? That means Buzz isn't playing around. ;)

Just confirm for me, will a member of the Pkondz family be around home next Thursday or Friday? It will be fra-gee-lay.

Awww... thanks buzz.... I think. :rolleyes2

Anytime Pkondz, anytime. For the love of pete, what are friends for if not to remind us of things we would rather forget? ;)

Okay let's try this instead

Fox (Br'er, of course) News
Breaking story!
Bob, we have a late breaking news story coming out of Florida.
In the Magic Kingdom today a tragedy was narrowly averted when a child
was spotted on the tracks of Disney's Big Thundering Railroad (sic).
We now go live to Orlando, Florida. Barb? What happened there today.

Well Ken (get it? Ken & Barb?), we're talking with Joe (gotta throw G.I. Joe in there too, right?) who witnessed today's dramatic turn of events. Joe? Can you tell us what you saw?

Well, I was just waiting in line to ride Splashing (sic) Mountain. The line was huge and it stretched all the way past the railroad ride. Apparently there was a two and a half hour wait, but I was willing to do it, 'cause it looks really cool. You know what, though? If you've got lots of money and stay at one of those really expensive Disney hotels they let you skip the lines and just waltz right in! I mean that's not fair! I paid good money to come here and these people....

Uh, Joe? About what you saw?

Oh, right, right. Well like I was saying, I was standing over by the railroad ride and I hear this woman start to scream. I look over and I see this train coming along just barrelling down the tracks... and not too far ahead of it is this little kid. Probably no more then 3 or 4 years old. I have no idea how he got up there, but there he was. Well I thought for sure he was gonna be a goner when outta nowhere this bald guy vaults the fence and... I'm tellin' ya, I ain't never seen anything like it. This guy vaults the fence and grabs this overhead power cable and swings across the tracks and grabs the kid and gets him outta the way a split second afore he'd a been killt fer sure. This guy was like a superhero! I mean fast! Like a Olymbic (sic) sprinter or sumt'in. And he musta had eagle eye vision to spot the cable and know it'd reach. Just amazing.

Thank you Joe. Well there you have it Ken. A truly remarkable story.

Barb? Did you get the name of the man who rescued the child?

Well, not exactly, Ken. Witnesses describe the hero as fairly tall, average weight and bald with incredible reflexes, sharp eyesight and amazing strength and speed. Apparently he gave his name as 'Nebo'. Obviously an attempt to maintain his anonymity.

Thanks Barb. Well Mr. Nebo, wherever and whoever you are. Thank you.

Is this an example of the news always reporting the most accurate version of the story? :lmao:

Let me rephrase.....I want to send you something. See the bold type? That means Buzz isn't playing around. ;)

Okay! Okay!

Sheesh, no need to pull out the big fonts.

Just confirm for me, will a member of the Pkondz family be around home next Thursday or Friday? It will be fra-gee-lay.

I can neither confirm or deny whether anyone will be home. But fear not, if no one is, we just go pick it up at the depot which is on the way to/from work.

But....

You paid extra to ship it and track it?????

Anytime Pkondz, anytime. For the love of pete, what are friends for if not to remind us of things we would rather forget? ;)

yes.... thanks so much.

really.

you shouldn't have

really.

;)

But is it a Major Award?

Ya know. I've always wanted one of those.... but they're expensive! We're talking $300!

Is this an example of the news always reporting the most accurate version of the story? :lmao:

::yes::

You can always believe everything you read in the news and on the internet.

Always.

Oh man! still so far behind but trying to catch up here. DCA is calling to me so I have to choose...Nebo? or DCA? hmmmm DCA in the morning and the andventures of Nebo and Smidgy this after noon i think. Rope drop calls to us so for now it is off to Disneyland resort for the morning!:cool1: and then stop at my daughter's for some cuddle time with the new granddaughter and back to catching up.

Oh man! still so far behind but trying to catch up here. DCA is calling to me so I have to choose...Nebo? or DCA? hmmmm DCA in the morning and the andventures of Nebo and Smidgy this after noon i think. Rope drop calls to us so for now it is off to Disneyland resort for the morning!:cool1: and then stop at my daughter's for some cuddle time with the new granddaughter and back to catching up.

You missed a lot! Nebo crowned himself King of Disney and offered to take us all on a tour of his kingdom. But then he abdicated, I think...

No, wait. Now I remember. Nebo offered to take us all to the Magic Kingdom and when Smidgy found out, she crowned him and made him dictate an apology to the rest of us...

Yeah. That was it.

Okay! Okay!

Sheesh, no need to pull out the big fonts.

:rotfl2:

I can neither confirm or deny whether anyone will be home. But fear not, if no one is, we just go pick it up at the depot which is on the way to/from work.

But....

You paid extra to ship it and track it?????

See, it's not just that it's fra-gee-lay is pe-rish-able. ;)

I just wanted to make sure my favorite Canadian family was planning on being in their hometown to receive the shipment. I plan to send it USPS 2nd day on Tuesday. And it's not really inexpensive, but it will be well worth it.....trust me. ;)

yes.... thanks so much.

really.

you shouldn't have

really.

;)

Aw, you don't have to thank me.....I'm glad to do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter