Orlando Sentinel story about "inappropriate fondling" on the Dream

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by dskib, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoofyTwinDad

GoofyTwinDad Mouseketeer

Jumping to conlusion, rush to judgement? Are you serious? The CM admitted he molested the girl. Can't be any more conclusive than that.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Rogillio

Rogillio DIS Veteran

I'm very proud of everyone here. This thread is up to 39 pages and has remained very civil despite differing opinions on a somewhat sensitive subject.

4. Rogillio

Rogillio DIS Veteran

We don't know what he confessed to. One could assume that he confessed to child molestation but he might have confessed to 'accidently' touching her breasts. And he may have flat out denied trying to kiss her saying he was just leaning in becasue he could not hear her. Unless we read his confession, we don't know what he confessed to.

5. GoofyTwinDad

GoofyTwinDad Mouseketeer

Click your heels 3 times and keep repeating DCL did nothing wrong and the CM accidentally touched the girls breast and you will return to the land of Disney is god and can do no wrong.

6. Tonka's Skipper

Tonka's Skipper DIS Veteran

Just spit balling here...........But............if we all took a cruise together..........maybe have a Dizboard live thread onboard.

Other guests could pose/post a question or subject.

I wonder if they would let us set up a boxing ring?....:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

AKK

7. Rogillio

Rogillio DIS Veteran

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Just looking at the FACTS, there is no case against DCL or the perv. You may not like that but the facts just don't support you assumptions. I'm willing to admit he and DCL may both be guilt of felonies - molestation and aid and abetting or obstruction of justice....but the FACTS are just no there.

8. Zeppelin

Zeppelin DIS Veteran

yes, lets look at the facts....

1) there's a video in which you can plainly see the CM inappropriately put his hand on the breast/chest of an 11 year old girl...

2) there is an incident report...

3) DCL turned the pedophile over to authorities in the Bahama's....

4) authorities in the Bahama's sent him out of the country...

but hey- nothing to see here.... :rolleyes2

9. Zeppelin

Zeppelin DIS Veteran

so he was turned over to Bahamanian authorities because......

and the Bahamanian authorities sent him out of the country because.....

10. Rogillio

Rogillio DIS Veteran

You must be looking at a different video or your prejudice from the news report is clouding your perception. Try watching the video wo the audio. Incident report? Post it! I haven't seen one. No evidence of pedophilia. That is just slanderous conjecture. Bahamas authorities followed their laws which evidently does not allow prosecution with no evidence. Roll your eyes all you want but you did NOT cite facts.

11. Rogillio

Rogillio DIS Veteran

Exactly! We don't know! Nevertheless, he was not turned over to the authorities and they did not deport him. The incident was reported to Bahamian authorities and Disney fired him and sent him home. He obviously did something wrong but we don't know exactly what he confessed to.

12. Zeppelin

Zeppelin DIS Veteran

LOL- or you just refuse to take your head out of the sand and face the facts....then again the ostrich approach is usually easier than accepting the truth....

but go ahead- continue to lie to yourself that nothing unseemly happened here and the CM "accidentally" touched this girl:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/di...ort/-/1637132/20227248/-/1hsdp6z/-/index.html

13. Zeppelin

Zeppelin DIS Veteran

really...so the Bahamanian authorities never questioned him??

14. GoofyTwinDad

GoofyTwinDad Mouseketeer

I'll let the insult slide this time. I have read all your posts and I just don't hold any weight to your words. After all, anyone who happens to get into a fight on a DCL cruise in front of children clearly does not show proper judgement in their actions.

15. Rogillio

Rogillio DIS Veteran

Since you can't seem to debate and discus without the insults, I'm done responding to your posts. I don't have any passion or prejudice about the report, I'm just looking at the facts that we know.

BTW, sailing on CCL in 3 days in case you assume I'm a Disney idealist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.