1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Orlando Sentinel Restaurant Inspections

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by fla4fun, Sep 9, 2007.

1. fla4fun

fla4fun New Member

I didn't see this anywhere else, but I found it interesting. On the Sentinel's website today, there's an article and link to restaurant inspections. If you put in 32830, you pretty much get everything on Disney property. Some of them make for an interesting read.

Of course, you can put in other zip codes in the area if you are interested in off property restaurants as well.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Nadine&Scott

Nadine&Scott New Member DVC Gold

I saw that as well, still not sure what to make of it. It is certainly the inspectors job to find some sort of violation in every restaurant inspected. I would not necessarily avoid a restaurant with more violations than another based solely on the reports but it is nice to know which restaurants seem to continually have the same violations. I have walked into and right out of restaurants that I feel are not clean, but until restaurants let customers inspect the kitchen prior to dining we will just have to trust that inspectors are doing their jobs and restaurants theirs.

Scott

4. fla4fun

fla4fun New Member

To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised that most of the restaurants in the Disney area fared better than most in other areas. You should see how bad the ones are in the zip code where I work! I am so glad I brown bag! Of course, as mentioned in the article, if the restaurant is still open, any issues have been resolved. It's just interesting info.

5. disneyfav4ever

disneyfav4ever No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep

Does anyone have a link?

6. brooke1

brooke1 New Member

7. mgilmer

mgilmer <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

8. Uncleromulus

Uncleromulus <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Interesting, but likely to be similar in any area of the country. I wouldn't let anything I read here dissuade me from eating at ANY WDW restarant!