orlando magicard

I requested my orlando magicard online for free. The website for it is www.orlandoinfo.com. I think it took a couple of weeks to get it.

HTH
NC Belle

Hi peachpat,

I get this Magic Card every time I go to Orlando, and have never used it, i'm not saying I haven't tried to use it. Not to many place accept it. Anyone out there that uses this card, I would like to know what do you use it on, and how much savings have you gotten?

I use mine on the Richard Petty Driving Ex. and saved 10%.

We have always taking one with us but never really found a place to use it. However, this trip we are staying offsite for three days before going to Royal Pacific at Universal for 3 days and then Pop Century for 5 days. I had never thought about using the magic card for hotels but I saved $20 a night on my offsite hotel this trip.
If anyone is staying offsite it looks like this card can actually save you some money.

Hey Brianhog,

I tried to use the Magic Card last year after I already had made my reservation at my hotel, they would not accept the card, because I didn't mention the card when I made my ressie.

When I received my OMC in the mail (ordered via internet) it came with two thick books . One for orlando accomodations and the other for things to do. I went through them and folded the corners down on the pages that had hotels and stores/restaurants that accepted the card. Belz Outlet mall accepts them. A friend of mine suggested buying Disney souveniers there as they were a whole lot cheaper . And it is the same stuff they sell at DW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter