Orlando hotel with water slide

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by IndianSummer, Feb 8, 2012.

1. IndianSummer

IndianSummer Mouseketeer

Hi, We're looking for a great orlando hotel or condo with a decent water slide for preteens. We would like to keep it under $200 per night. We like to have a little space in the room like a condo or suite and it needs to sleep 5 total - 2 adults and 3 kids. The water slide is my kids favourite thing about a holiday so we're looking for something good, but not a busy waterpark type hotel like Nickelodeon.

Any tips?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Beemitchcowski

Beemitchcowski Mouseketeer

There is Bonnet Creek
    Orange Lake
    Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa
    Grand Cypress

4. mousemamma

mousemamma Mouseketeer

I've never been there but I hear the Renaissance has a nice slide/water park area. I'm not sure how many the room sleeps.

5. deej696

deej696 They say the recipe for Sprite is lemon and lime,

If pool quality is a main objective, then Grand Cypress should definitely be on your list. Great water slide, and nice location to the parks...

6. IndianSummer

IndianSummer Mouseketeer

After investigating all of the options posted and then some, I ended up booking Orange Lake and I think we will be very happy there.

Thanks again for all the replies. Love this site!:cool1:

7. jeff968

jeff968 DIS Veteran

Having been to Orange Lake I would check the reviews. I left an unhappy customer when I stayed there for a week. For slides you can't beat the new Hilton Park Soleil. Fantastic new resort with a great pool and a great slide. Matter a fact, one of the events they hold each day are slide races which gives you an idea of how big the slide is.

8. IndianSummer

IndianSummer Mouseketeer

Oh never heard of that one. It does look nice, but it will have to wait for another time, we've already booked. I've read some not so great reviews of OL, but they were old and newer ones made it seem like most of the old problems were fixed, so we'll see.

9. LadyBeBop

LadyBeBop DIS Veteran

I don't think you'll do wrong with Orange Lake. We've stayed there a couple of times. Great resort, close to Disney.

10. Pembo

Pembo OH-IO

We've stayed in a 3bd condo at Windsor Hills for $99/nt. They have a great waterslide. My kids didn't want to leave the pool!!!