Orlando Fun Tickets?

sl_underwood

DIS Veteran
Has anyone bought tickets from orlando fun tickets? I was looking online and they have the cheapest ticket prices. Also, before we just got a package through WDW. If we get our tickets separately will we still use the keys to the kingdom or will we have to bring paper tickets?

Did you notice that their listed prices do not include tax or shipping costs? There are several ticketbrokers that ship for free and most others include the tax in their quoted prices. It's important to make sure that you're comparing the same things when you're researching ticket prices.

I have used Orlando Fun Tickets. I looked at all of the places that offer free shipping and noticed that it was free only if you use the USPS (United States Postal Service).

I personally would not trust my $1,500.00 worth of tickets in the mail! Orlando Fun Tickets shipped them via UPS and I got them very quickly! I personally would use them again in a heart beat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter