Orlando Bloom, or Jonny Depp?

Orlando bloom, or jonny depp?

• JONNY!!! I LOVE HIM!

• ORLANDO, ALL THE WAY! HE'S A TOTAL HOTIE!

Results are only viewable after voting.
OMG, that's very hard! But I'll go with Orlando, he's younger, and I personally think a bit cuter :)

i chose johnny. age doesn't matter (lol!) anyway, i just don't like orlando bloom. i mean he's good looking and everything, but i don't like his attitude. maybe it's just me... :confused3

Daisymae26 said:
i chose johnny. age doesn't matter (lol!) anyway, i just don't like orlando bloom. i mean he's good looking and everything, but i don't like his attitude. maybe it's just me... :confused3

I'm the same way! Johnny is just.....*sighs* :cloud9: :lovestruc

Orlando alll of the way! I was totally obsessed with him for three to four years after seeing the Fellowship of the Ring. I still think he's adorable, and that he loves socks and Dr. Pepper. And the Gap.

They're both okay, but I'd have to say Orlando only cause he is lucky enough to share a birthday with me..January 13..

I don't care for Orlando Bloom, something about him just irritates me. So for that I'd have to pick Johnny Depp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter