orlando attractions 3 day + 3 day free

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
Thought someone might be interested to know that orlando attractions .com are running a promo on disney tickets where you get 6 days for the price of 3 :thumbsup2

Also have a question for those of you in the know - can you use these tickets in 2010 ???
Louise x

All it says in the details is that you activate the ticket when you visit your first park - it doesnt specify when this should be.

Maybe you could email them to ask and let us all know :thumbsup2

I plucked up the courage to phone and ask :laughing:
And the tickets are non date specific and activate when they are first used and expire 14 days later !!
I am defo gonna get these for our 2010 hols as it saves us over £300!!!:thumbsup2
Hope it helps someone else x x x
Louisex

I ordered mine the other day, I was going to get the 3+3 days free, but saw that 7 days was only about £2 more, so I got those, if we don't use all the days up when we are over there, then i'm taking them to guest relations to make them non-expiry :thumbsup2

Thought someone might be interested to know that orlando attractions .com are running a promo on disney tickets where you get 6 days for the price of 3 :thumbsup2

Also have a question for those of you in the know - can you use these tickets in 2010 ???
Louise x

Hi all - we bought this 3 plus 3 free offer from orlandoAttractions .com in July - they are real Magic Your way base tickets - base tickets do NOT have an expiration date - they only activate when you first use them so next year or the year after it doesn't matter. You can also upgrade when you get there to include water parks or the no expiration option if you have unused days left. Wish now we'd got the 10 day which is only about 10 quid more - oh well - will have to do that next time!

I ordered mine the other day, I was going to get the 3+3 days free, but saw that 7 days was only about £2 more, so I got those, if we don't use all the days up when we are over there, then i'm taking them to guest relations to make them non-expiry :thumbsup2

I thought adding the no expiry can be expensive ???

I thought adding the no expiry can be expensive ???

Adding the 'hopper' to our 6 day base ticket is $52 and adding the no expiration is $84 plus tax. (To be honest adding the 'hopping' option is probably the only one we would consider on our 6 day). I suppose the best thing to do is to look at any potential savings you might make by buying these options in the first place! My missus says we should hop but I don't see the point - if we have one great day at each of the big parks and stay for the fireworks at each I'm happy - we'll agree to differ no doubt! Whatever you decide base tickets will deffo give you some good savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter