Orlando Ale House

coolhockeydad

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for some reviews of Orlando Ale House. How was the food? Is it good for kids DS (12) and DS (10)?
Thanks

In terms of both food offerings and atmosphere, it is -primarily- a bar.
There are many far better places to eat, and many places that are better with children.

It is a bar...and a restaurant...in the early evening...dinner time you will find many familys. The food is mediocre at best...there are better places to eat.

Why not head over to Bahama breeze!

Agree with Safari Steve. Did it once on advice from some other DVC members. Won't go again.

Gotta disagree, all of us (me, DH, DD10 and DS4) love the Ale House. We make it a stop every time we are in Orlando. We love the amount of food, the quality, and the atmosphere. Kids like to watch the TVs, and we have always had great service. Plus, you can't pass up the Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae (but be prepared to be stuffed!!).

There are several Orlando Alehouses and like any other chain some sites are better than others.

It is definitely a sports bar, but with a well developed restaurant section. I would imagine with the new clean air act, there is no smoke to contend with anymore.

If you like huge portions of pretty basic food, this is your place. The nachos are an enormous serving so be starved and bring a small army. The onion rings are the same. As with any mass produced food it is best when fresh and eaten hot. The prime rib sandwich can be very good.

It can be a reasonably ok place to eat, or it can be a disaster. Better places to eat? Most assuredly, but there are many worse places also. :)

I would imagine with the new clean air act, there is no smoke to contend with anymore.

Quite true. The difference is amazing. Used to be that you couldn't see from one end to the other. Now it's much more lung-friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter