Oreo crossed the Rainbow Bridge today

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Tee it Up, Feb 20, 2013.

1. DarthKTrava

DarthKTrava Carolina Panthers Fan

Sorry to hear of your loss. I miss my Guinevere and Blackie who both went to kitty heaven.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. luvflorida

luvflorida DIS Veteran

Oh my, your Oreo has one of the sweetest faces I've ever seen on a pup! She is beautiful! I am so sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Oreo. Sending hugs to you and your family.

4. Tee it Up

Tee it Up Self Proclaimed Beer Snob

Thanks for the kind words everyone. We have been through this before with other dogs, but this one hurts more than the others. It is so strange and disquieting to come home to an empty house after having had a designated greeter for 14+ years.

5. TeresaNJ

TeresaNJ Full time stay at home crafter!

Your baby, Oreo, was a very pretty girl! So sorry for your loss. We all know it is inevitable, but it just hurts so darn much! Our "old girl", Winnie, a golden, just turned 12, and we can see the writing on the wall. Makes me cry to think about it. We can only take solace in the fact that our furbabies were well loved, well taken care of members of the family, and in how much happiness they brought us. Hugs. :sad1:

6. Bella the Ball 360

Bella the Ball 360 Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font

What a cutie, I am sorry for your loss and can truly understand how hard it is having had to do this myself twice. People who do not own pets do not understand that they are family memebers just like anyone else.

7. FergieTCat

FergieTCat <font color=green>No, I'm serious. And don't call

I am so sorry!

I traveled that sad road with Fergie last summer. I have no advice; it will take some time for your heart to heal.

8. njmom47

njmom47 <font color=blue>He's such a fiend!<br><font color

Sorry to hear of your loss. :hug:
    What a sweet face....