Ordering tickets from ESPN WWS event tickets site...how do I ship so I can make FP+?

Violet Parr

DIS Veteran
I am ordering my tickets right now via the ESPN Wide World of Sports event ticketing website. I got distracted and completely missed my midnight at 60 days window 45 minutes ago. Whoops.

I am not sure how to deal with the shipping of the tickets if I want to connect them to my MDE accounts and get FP+ on them asap. The options are US standard shipping, Will call ($3.50) and FedEx ($13.50.)

I am running Everest in May and received a link to order discounted tickets with a code when I registered for the race.

Anyone with experience know how I should place the order? I guess our shot at SDMT just disappeared. Whoops again.

VP

Last edited:
Just ordered mine last Sunday, regular usps mail. Arrived Friday. Log on to MDE and link the tickets to your account. Made FP+ choices 5 minutes later. Easy!

Hmm, so there is no way to add them to MDE instantly as with regular tickets purchased through the Disney website?

Just ordered mine last Sunday, regular usps mail. Arrived Friday. Log on to MDE and link the tickets to your account. Made FP+ choices 5 minutes later. Easy!

Did you get a ticket number on your order form? I asked this question a couple of days ago in this forum and the answer seemed to be that you would get a ticket number with your order. I haven't done it yet, though, to confirm.

The tickets are hard plastic credit card type. The ticket number is printed on the back. I don't think there is any way to get the number until you physically have the card.

Choose Will Call - that will give you the Confirmation Number for each ticket. It is effectively an eTicket because you can link it to your MDE and if you have a MagicBand, you don't have to pick up the ticket onsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter