Ordering Key Lime Pie online?

jrnunzio3

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Anyone know of a place to order a Key Lime Pie on line to be sent to a friend?

My friend will be having surgery in three weeks and his favorite thing is Key Lime Pie, since he lives in NC and I am in CT, I thought about sending him a pie to cheer him up. I have also thought about a cookie bouquet or an Edible arrangement, but I really want something with the Key Lime flavor, any suggestions? I have 3 weeks.

Thanks

Jenny

Try a google search for The Blonde Giraffe in Key West, FL. It's the best Key Lime Pie you'll find anywhere but I don't know if they ship or not.
Good luck.
Karen

Hi all,

Anyone know of a place to order a Key Lime Pie on line to be sent to a friend?

Thanks

Jenny

I know this is a bit late, but might still be informative. I am a bit opinionated about the subject, so I would ask that you do visit Steve's Authentic (linked in another post) and read (not my words) some of the endorsements from Al Roker and Gordon Elliot from Food Network.

Without saying anything about how anyone else makes their key lime pies, I will say that I have made it a commitment to recreating the very same pie I made for my family and friends without compromise!

BEWARE of the key lime pie made with bottled juice!. Bottled juice is highly recommended if you're stripping paint or removing rust, not in food.

And yes, we are shipping.

One year, Oprah recommended Key Lime pies on her "Favorite Things List" from my favoritest pie company here in NYC. I personally buy their Sour Cream Apple Walnut pie, it is to die for. :faint:

The Little Pie Company. They send overnite FedEx. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!