Ordering Groceries?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by seabee, Oct 9, 2008.

1. seabee

seabee <marquee><font color=deeppink>Signmaker extraordin

What is the grocery store that people preorder their groceries from? Link? TIA!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. justcantwait

justcantwait DIS Veteran

We used www.gardengrocer.com. I know people also use www.wegoshop.com, and I've heard you can order directly from Goodings supermarket but have no other info for them (phone or website). HTH

Kathy

4. BankBunny

BankBunny DIS Veteran

We just used gardengrocer for the first time in September in they were great. I placed the order online several months before our trip. They called to confirm a couple of weeks before the trip. The day of out arrival they called to say that they were running ahead of schedual (we hadn't even gooten on our flight to leave yet). When we got to our resort everything was already with bell service waiting for us. I've already placed our order for next year with them.

5. abc999

abc999 DIS Veteran

I ordered from wegoshop and Marge (the owner) left me a message before I got off the plane that my groceries were waiting for me at the resort.

6. bytheblood

bytheblood Guest

I prefer Garden Grocer.

7. CandCMommy

CandCMommy Mouseketeer

In September we used wegoshop since they will shop at whatever supermarket you ask them to. I asked Marge to shop at Superwalmart and paid the price right off the receipt, plus the 15.00 delivery fee.