Ordering a Birthday Cake for CRT Dinner

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by drag n' fly, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drag n' fly

drag n' fly Bucket list alert!!...Rode the Lilly Belle and din

I see lots of cake threads but cannot seem to find the answer for this.
    I want to order a birthday cake for dd 14th birthday. We will be having dinner at CRT on her birthday day. Do I call the regular cake hotline or is their another number for CRT? Also I remember seeing last year a list of all the flavours and fillings you could choose from but I cannot find that either. Does anyone have a link for that or remember what the choices are? TIA:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. drag n' fly

found it:idea:

4. PalVal

PalVal Mouseketeer

I need the same information for my granddaughter's birthday there. Can you please share your info?

5. drag n' fly

The cake thread is really informative....if you have 2 hours:goodvibes

Go to the first page of the thread to get a basic idea. For CRT you call the cake hotline and tell them you want a cake for CRT and they will get you connected with the right peerson. They will discuss your choices fillings etc. I have not called them yet. Their is a poster on the cake thread lurkyloo who is very infomative and helpful:thumbsup2 hth

6. The Tabasco Kid

The Tabasco Kid Mouseketeer

Instead of the cake, try the Chocolate Slipper Dessert. Cakes are just too common for Cindy's, no? :)

We ordered it for DD's b-day when we went last year. She was surprised and all the girls in a two table radius who saw it were round-eyed as well.

You have to order 48 hours in advance by calling Cinderella's Royal Table at (407) 824-7091.

[​IMG]

They will add a message in chocolate around the plate edge if you ask.

7. Mrs D

Mrs D I realize most people don't hear editing.

I would highly recommend the Glass Slipper Dessert as well. Unless you are ordering a custom cake the basic cake (lowest price) is just OK.
    I got my Mom the glass slipper in December at 1900 Park Fare - not only was it beautiful but it was delicious! Everyone around us Ohhhed and Ahhhed over it too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Pumbaa_

Pumbaa_ >Hakuna Matata!< Moderator

Glad you found the cake thread. SInce you have, going to go ahead and close this one

Good luck on whatever you decide to order!:thumbsup2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.