Order Salute Tickets

lilmrsellis

Wishing upon a star...
Has anyone ordered Military Salute tickets for WDW from Camp Pendleton? I read that you could and they would send them to you. We aren't going until January (fingers crossed for a renewal of the promotion) and I'm thinking I want to order tickets when we get closer so we can go ahead and book Fast Passes.

Following. We are going in November and when/if the salute is renewed I want to be able to get tickets ASAP. I will be disappointed if I can't book FP+ at 60 days.

I had many replies on the Disboards FB group and they were all positive. My husband also called the closest base to us (Wright-Patterson) and they said they will also mail them out, though we may just drive there since he has family in Dayton anyway.

The current Salute promotion doesn't end until October, so you may not know anything by the 60 day mark :(

The Salute has been extended until Dec 20, and 12 tickets now instead of 6. This was announced today on Military Disney Tips. :)

lilmrsellis - Does Wright Patterson have Disney tickets or do they have to order them? My son-in-law will be there for two weeks and could pick them up there, his current base has to order the tickets.

I would call them. They told us at the time of the previous post that they had them onsite, but they could have run out. This is the number we called: 937-257-7670

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts