OrcaPotter's DISigns (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)

Thank you, once again, for your patience with me, folks! I've been shocked at how busy a teacher summer can be ... and now it's all over! Where did the time go? There's still so much to do.

This a reminder to anyone not familiar with how my requests work that now that school is (nearly) back in session, my strict minimum 1 month advanced notice still applies. If you need your request within a month's time, there is absolutely no guarantee I can get it done for you in time. I'm very sorry about that but my students' needs take priority!

Itinerary Cover Page (DLR Vintage Version)
The Wolfacott's
Exactly the way it is :)
November 3rd-9th 2013
Have fun!

I'm glad someone has requested this design--it's one of my favorites. Enjoy!

Hello,

I'd like to request

WDW Itinerary
The Tite Family
October 19 - 26, 2013

Thank you!

Hello. I love your designs! They are perfect! I have spent countless hours trying to find something just like what you created. So happy.

Could I please have;
WDW itinerary (mickey on left and peter pan on right) & Halloween party invitation. Both just as they are.

The Yudkin Family
September 4-16
Halloween party Sept 11, 2013

Thank you.;)

I really hope you meant the Halloween Party itinerary, as I do not have an "invitation" design. Enjoy!

Hello Orca, I have enjoyed looking at your albums, you are very talented and generous with giving your time, if possible could I please request 2 DISigns for magnets and 1 for a postcard. Thank you!

1) DISNEY WONDER (ipminniefaye01)
ALASKA CRUISE
AUGUST 19TH-26TH, 2013
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/...gnet and Sign DISigns/Requestminniefaye01.png

2)Alaska Porthole
Moose-excellent Alaskan Adventure (small font if good unless you want to change it)
August 19-26, 2013
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/...ign DISigns/MagnetDCLAlaska04_zpseee54449.png

3)DCL Alaska postcard of Mickey& Minnie
Dryden & Kari
August 19-26, 2013
if the font is not too busy and if you think it looks ok could I request our names in traditional Disney style font
http://s281.photobucket.com/user/or...etDCLAlaska05_zps4f3d7651.png.html?sort=3&o=5

Alaska was incredible--have a fantastic trip!

Name of DISign from my portfolio (Name Fill A)
Name(s) to be included "Rowan" and "Louisa"
Character(s) Mickey for Rowan and Minnie for Louisa
Thank you!

I see Louisa is a new addition! Congrats and have fun!

Aw thank you so much :) So sweet that you remembered! haha We still have Rowan's old shirt I made him! Can't wait to make new ones, thanks again!

Thanks so much for the designs. I love them and yes it was halloween party not invitation, sorry about that. My son will be so excited now that he will have his own planner! :worship: Good Luck with the new year.

Hi OrcaPotter, thank you very much for making these designs for our cabin door, this is my nephew's first cruise and my first Disney cruise, we are very excited.:cool1:

Cheers,

Kari

Oh My Goodness..I LOVE the magazine cover...I'd love to request that for

WDW
Maddox and Mason
December 7-14 2013

So darn cute...it will go with our "theme" of vintage Christmas matching shirts...I'm hoping they turn out nicely...

Thank you so much

HH:)

OrcaPotter thanks for all the requests for the last 2 years, now I have a new request, DCL Sepia Beach-Bahamas May 11-May 15 on the Dream. Thanks again!
Pam
PS I have some pictures of our door from May 2013. I am just trying to find a way to add them.

Love your work! Thanks for doing it!

Will you please personalize the following:

Magnet and sign DISigns
DCL Fantasy Retro Poster
The Kleinfelter Family
September 7th - 14th, 2013

Also please personalize the same one without any family name, just the same dates.

Thank you! I really appreciate it! :goodvibes

OrcaPotter,
I don't want to assume you missed my request, but I thought I better ask about it since we're leaving in 3 weeks.
If you still have time to make them, I would appreciate it, but I understand if you don't too. If I am just not being patient or missed something, sorry.
Thanks for all the time and talent you put into helping us!

Oh My Goodness..I LOVE the magazine cover...I'd love to request that for

WDW
Maddox and Mason
December 7-14 2013

So darn cute...it will go with our "theme" of vintage Christmas matching shirts...I'm hoping they turn out nicely...

Thank you so much

HH:)

I'm glad you really like the design! However, if you are referring to the vintage Disneyland itinerary cover, unfortunately, that design cannot be altered for WDW as the original source image is for Disneyland. It won't look quite the same at all if I try to replace the text. Since you're not leaving until December, I can see about searching for something similar when I have time. Let me know if I interpreted your request incorrectly or if you need it sooner. If sooner, I may not be able to do anything about it in time.

OrcaPotter thanks for all the requests for the last 2 years, now I have a new request, DCL Sepia Beach-Bahamas May 11-May 15 on the Dream. Thanks again!
Pam
PS I have some pictures of our door from May 2013. I am just trying to find a way to add them.

The door looks great! Thanks for posting! Are you referring to the anniversary design? If you could post the link to the design you'd like and what text you want on it, I'd appreciate it.

OrcaPotter,
I don't want to assume you missed my request, but I thought I better ask about it since we're leaving in 3 weeks.
If you still have time to make them, I would appreciate it, but I understand if you don't too. If I am just not being patient or missed something, sorry.
Thanks for all the time and talent you put into helping us!

Oh no, I totally missed this and I can't figure out how. I'll do my best to get them done ASAP if I can.

I have a new request, DCL Sepia Beach-Bahamas May 11-May 15, 2014 on the Dream. Pam and Buster Thanks again, and again.

I just wanted tell you that we leave tomorrow, so please don't work on the designs. I'll edit above in case you don't read here first.
I appreciate all the work all of you DISigners do!

Good morning!

I enjoyed viewing your wonferful work.

I hope I get this right...

Can you please make the following:

Magnet-DCL Dream First Voyage-2013

We aren't cruising until November, so I will need it by the last weekend in October.

Thanks so much in advance!

HI! I loved all the Disney Fantasy stuff you made for my hubby and I last year for our honeymoon! We're in the process of doing our new guest bedroom a "disney theme" so I think it would be cool to get something personalized and maybe framed up to put in there! So here's my request (it's been a while so I hope I do it correctly!)

I would like to get the DCL Fantasy Movie Poster with captain Mickey on it The dates are August 11-18 2012
Starring: The Hobson's

Thanks so much!!! Keep up the good work:cheer2:

Greetings--

I would like to apologize for my long absence and lack of responses. August is a rough month between getting school started and then my annual pilgrimage to Atlanta for Dragon*con. What I didn't count on was getting horribly sick while in Atlanta, too. I had been feeling run down leading up to the trip, which I chalked up to the stress of the new school year. I've been stuck in bed for the past week. I'm deeply sorry to dr&momto2boys for not getting to your request. That's a first for me. To everyone else, I hope to back into shape by the end of this week and hope that everything smooths out back into a routine. Meaning, I will be back to designing shortly. I don't see any pressing requests, so I continue to thank you for your patience.

-- Orca

Orca,
First thanks to you and all the DISigners. It is so wonderful of you to give your time and energy to help the rest of us enhance our vacations. Huge thanks!

We are headed to our first cruise in April (I know I am getting a head start, but I am so excited I have to do something to pass the time.) Yippy! We want to have some t-shirts made and I was hoping we could modify one of your magnet disigns?
My son has recently become enthralled with the Kingom Hearts video game series. So I found the Requestroxy21706_zps064c75fd.png disign, it has Goofy, Sora and Donald near a ship "KH DCL Spotters". They each are saying something but don't think that's necessary.
So our trip theme is "We can DREAM it" (without the quotation marks) and I was hoping that you could incorporate that on the design somewhere (please do the dream in that dream cruise type face and the rest in the Disney type face). Thank you again for everything, Cheri

Hi OrcaPotter! Hope your school start was good!
I would like to request from your PB

i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/Requestmiblue6_zps368556fb.png

One for Aaron (male) and one for Robbie (male) in the highest resolution you have - thank you so much and I hope I got this right!

Our trip will be around the middle of October - THANK YOU!

First off, love your designs!!!! if you could please customize the below for me?
1. DCL Wonder Movie Poster
2. Starring: Patty, Ryan, and Ian McMahon
3. For 7 Nights only: Nov. 30 - Dec. 7, 2013
Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

HUGE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Howdy folks --

Good news and bad news. The good news is that I will be doing my best to knock out all the current requests. The bad news is that due to my schedule right now, I've made the decision to go on a hiatus until the end of the current school year. The reason is primarily because I am currently getting my gifted endorsement, which requires 5 online graduate-level classes. It's back to homework again! Between that and just being a teacher, there has literally been almost no time for anything else. So, since I'd really rather not make folks wait ages for requests to be made, I'm closing up shop until spring when I finish the classes.

:hourglassWhat that means is that if you've made a request prior to me posting this message, I will complete your request.

:hug:If you have not made a request yet, unfortunately I am no longer accepting requests until spring 2014.

I'm so sorry for an inconvenience, and I will do my best to have all current requests done very soon. In the meantime, enjoy your vacations and I will be back next year!

All the best,
Orca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter