Orbitz 48hrsale no cap!!!!

When you go to MDE, you'll see that your previous Orbitz booking doesn't exist anymore and you just enter the new confirmation code. It's worked for me several times now! I too rebooked 3 times. Crazy, but I've saved a lot, so that's more money to spend while I'm there!

Ok maybe I just didn't give it enough time. I did go to MDE after I cancelled but it was still showing up. You are right and it is now gone!! Thanks so much! I've actually saved over $1,000 since I booked the first WDW deal of 15% off.

When you go to MDE, you'll see that your previous Orbitz booking doesn't exist anymore and you just enter the new confirmation code. It's worked for me several times now! I too rebooked 3 times. Crazy, but I've saved a lot, so that's more money to spend while I'm there!

Same with me, as soon as I cancelled the previous Orbitz reservation, it no longer appeared in MDE.

Ok maybe I just didn't give it enough time. I did go to MDE after I cancelled but it was still showing up.

Mine took a bit of time this morning. I have other things that aren't quite showing up yet, but I'm sure they will. When I did the bookings in the afternoon, everything showed up immediately (including refunds) but today they're taking a while.

Mine took a bit of time this morning. I have other things that aren't quite showing up yet, but I'm sure they will. When I did the bookings in the afternoon, everything showed up immediately (including refunds) but today they're taking a while.

Hopefully everything's not ready to blow up! Considering how many times I've changed my trips in the last few days.

Can you tell me about adding more than 2 adults situation with orbitz, i have 4 adults and one 15 year old. also, can i add tickets?
With Disney,your 15-year old will stay free (although you'll have to pay for the two extra adults). Orbitz will charge you extra for the 15 year old, so you'll want to online chat or call to get the 15 year old added for free. You should book for 4 adults, and then have the child added -- provided you're booking an allowable 5 person room. Just tell Orbitz that Disney allows your child for free, and wait while they contact Disney.

With Disney,your 15-year old will stay free (although you'll have to pay for the two extra adults). Orbitz will charge you extra for the 15 year old, so you'll want to online chat or call to get the 15 year old added for free. You should book for 4 adults, and then have the child added -- provided you're booking an allowable 5 person room. Just tell Orbitz that Disney allows your child for free, and wait while they contact Disney.
Thank you! Do you know how much they are charging per day for the 15 year old at Orbitz? Trying to see how much i would save.

Thank you! Do you know how much they are charging per day for the 15 year old at Orbitz? Trying to see how much i would save.

You should be able to get your price just by not putting in the 15 year old. Like for me, we are 2 adults and 2 kids. So when I book our trip on Orbitz, I just put "2 adults and 0 kids." Then after it's booked that way, I just do the online chat or call Orbitz and request to add my kids. They ask the kids' names, then put me on hold while they call Disney, then come back on the line and tell me I'm all set and give me the long Disney confirmation number. It's really quite easy!

You should be able to get your price just by not putting in the 15 year old. Like for me, we are 2 adults and 2 kids. So when I book our trip on Orbitz, I just put "2 adults and 0 kids." Then after it's booked that way, I just do the online chat or call Orbitz and request to add my kids. They ask the kids' names, then put me on hold while they call Disney, then come back on the line and tell me I'm all set and give me the long Disney confirmation number. It's really quite easy!
thanks for all your help, it looks like i could save $228.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this!!!!!!! I was able to book the Poly for Jan 3-9 for 2066.36!!!!!! The Poly is listed as sold out on the Disney website. I think between the Disney discount and the extra Orbitz discount that I'm saving over $1000!!!!! I have always dreamed of staying at the Poly and now I finally am!!!!!

Melissa

I've never booked with orbitz before, but I'm assuming you can't add a dining plan if you go through them?

if i cancel my package online and book orbitz will i lose my dining ADRs?

they are independent of your hotel reservation, so you won't lose them. :D

I've never booked with orbitz before, but I'm assuming you can't add a dining plan if you go through them?

it's for room only ressies. You can add tickets, but I usually get mine through Undercover tourist. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter